PDA

View Full Version : How do I join?

TAP
02-18-2006, 12:24 PM
I want to know how can I become a member of the Carolina Marauders.....how do I join.

TAP

fastblackmerc
02-18-2006, 12:32 PM
I want to know how can I become a member of the Carolina Marauders.....how do I join.

TAP
Welcome aboard!

Not much to do if you want to join... there are no dues or anything that I know of. Just a loose-knoit bunch of MM owners that try to get together once a month or so. We're not as organized as the Fla. group, but we do have nice shirts.....

dok
02-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Just keep your eye on the Carolina Marauder forum. Details of upcoming events are posted here. Then just show up.

We usually get together for lunch on the second Saturday of the month at a restaurant at exit 49 of I85.

jgc61sr2002
02-18-2006, 04:33 PM
TAP - Welcome aboard.:D

Marauderman
02-18-2006, 06:00 PM

TAP
WOW! Welcome a board as the saying goes! I see your location and it tells me your to far away from our normal meet location--North Charlotte Area........your north off Rt 29 between Greensboro and Danville,VA----but we welcome you just the same---maybe we can see each other when we take road trips--usually two a year--this state is 500 miles wide don't forget--:lol: --so to bring new faces together--tell us more about you and your MM or any car you want to talk about--we love new car folks----------

A couple of members live in or maybe close to you--fastblackmerc in Cary ,NC and Butch in G'boro-- anyway--nice to have you associated with us-as I said earlier--we sometimne make road tripos and have come your way before--makes for a great meet with alot of MMs.......well--tell us more about you--we're waiting.........-

fastblackmerc
02-18-2006, 06:41 PM
WOW! Welcome a board as the saying goes! I see your location and it tells me your to far away from our normal meet location--North Charlotte Area........your north off Rt 29 between Greensboro and Danville,VA----but we welcome you just the same---maybe we can see each other when we take road trips--usually two a year--this state is 500 miles wide don't forget--:lol: --so to bring new faces together--tell us more about you and your MM or any car you want to talk about--we love new car folks----------

A couple of members live in or maybe close to you--fastblackmerc in Cary ,NC and Butch in G'boro-- anyway--nice to have you associated with us-as I said earlier--we sometimne make road tripos and have come your way before--makes for a great meet with alot of MMs.......well--tell us more about you--we're waiting.........-
Proudcop is also in Greensboro. If you want to go to a car show there is one at the Raleigh fairgrounds on Sunday 2/26, the show is actualy Friday Saturday & Sunday, but I just show my MM on Sunday. The cost is $25.00 to enter your car. Here's the info:

Yestercar’s presents the 2006 Spring Carolina Collectors Auto Fest

Details:
Saturday, February 25th* Classic vehicles from 1900 – 1972
Judging: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Trophy Presentation: 4:30pm

Entry Fee: $25.00

Sunday, February 26th * Late Model vehicles from 1973 – Present
Judging: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Trophy Presentation: 4:30pm

Entry Fee: $25.00

$6.00 per person to walk around. They also have displays and parts inside, food, etc.

Can send you directions if you want.

Marauderman
02-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Proudcop is also in Greensboro.
Gee. .......I hope I don't get a ticket for missing that one..........:lol:....

Proudcop
02-20-2006, 05:43 AM
Hey Tap, welcome!:D Im in Greensboro so if you are in the area give me a hollar!!!!

John