PDA

View Full Version : NY/Northern Jersey club

reddog69
04-17-2003, 02:23 AM
if question has been asked already please excuse me. are there any clubs or get togethers up my way inthe northeast? i'm wondering if we could do the caravan thing to a carlise ford show or something, even have a couple of cold ones and talk some trash. thanks in advance, reddog69

rla
04-17-2003, 04:05 AM
Im heading to Carlisle in a couple of weeks for the sping show , naybe Ill see you there

John

Blckonyxx
04-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Hello,

I'm reaching out from the NJ Thunderbird and Cougar Club (www.njtacc.com). I've been working on a throttle body design/modification that has proven itself quite well in 5.0 and 3.8 V6 SC applications. Increases of 10-20 HP and TQ.

I will be holding a dyno session May 3 or 10th to test it on a wider range of vehicles, in Hackensack, NJ. Primedia magazine editors (MMFF,GM High Tech, Sport Compact Car, EuroTuner, ImportTuner, etc) have been contacted to come and hopefully bring 3 of their vehicles.

If anyone of you would be willing to use your car as a test vehicle at the event or know of someone willing for prototype testing please let me know. If the magazine editors do not bring their vehicles then 3 test cars will be able to run for free if they allow my invention to be tested on them.
:help:
The Vehicle WISH List consists of:
Turbo 4 Ford, Ford Zetec 4, LT1 GM, Turbo Buick 6, Any Modular or Duratec Ford, Diesel with exhaust brake, SHO Taurus, Mazda RX7, Turbo Mistubishi, VTEC Honda, 300ZX

As I will be booking the whole day there is some left over time available. If there are interested parties the price is set for $65 for 45min. There will be six slots available. Once a date is chosen, slots will be filled on a first come first served basis. Selected test vehicles will get FREE dyno time.

I shall confirm a date as soon as I get confirmation of MMFF/GMHT's attendance if you reply with interest in this event. If they should bring less vehicles there will be more time slots available.

Please reply by email or call me if you are interested or would like more information.

Jesse
Blckonyxx@yahoo.com
201-686-4288

Mike M
04-18-2003, 10:30 AM
I am in central NJ