PDA

View Full Version : In search of a highflow cats

StevenJ
02-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi all! I am looking to ditch the four catlyconvertor set up to two high flow cats. Can anyone here recromend a good inexpensive high flow cat to replace my four?

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Steven, mercmatt has the complete NEW Cobra exhaust for sale at a good price. Can't go wrong there. Dennis

MarauderMarc
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Go to Ebay, punch in "magnaflow" and you will find people that sell Magnaflow exclusively. You can get the cats for well below what retailers and our vendors charge. WAY LESS. In fact, heres the link. I paid 150 for 2 Flowmaster Super 40's with free shipping and recieved them in 3 days. PM me with any questions.

http://stores.ebay.com/Performance-Peddler

Rider90
02-21-2006, 09:25 PM
I'd be very interested if someone made pipes that connected to the stock manifold and back into the stock exhaust with one cat on each side and an 02 bung. Very interested.

StevenJ
02-22-2006, 10:00 AM
Just out of curiosity, it is legal to modify your catilyc convertor system as long as you run the car with at least one set of catilyc convertor even it is highflow? I don't care if it meets California standards, which I know for a fact it won't. Also, could someone provide a link to a government website that shows that they are street legal?