PDA

View Full Version : The Beast --Unleashed or not?

Marauderman
02-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, as most know, I have rebuilt my motor and it has had alot done to it--I must someday list all of it--( there was once a time when Logan didn't want us to do that --took up too much space or something---suppose to put it in the garage-anyway) --

I have , since Nov., been , believe it or not, real nice without getting on it alot--,cause I wanted to at least have some fun driving it --been in for some much repairs --just haven't had as much fun as most of you all have --..so whats alot......well, I haven't taken her to the track yet or really got on her what I would consider hard yet---mostly punched it mostly 1/4 to maybe half pedal at stop light launches--which is so very scary cause she is all power and spin...so I have had to "let up " so much in trying to learn how to drive her again--its been difficult.........ok......

So the other day , daughter behind me radios me and says --get on it when light goes green....so I do and the next thing I know--it goes to 80 and I thought it hit the limiter-----I really think I pulled out of it --yet I am not sure.........so........

I went back to my tuner and he said no way it should do that-so this Saturday at between 10 and 11 AM we are gonna drive this beast out and try and re-do this set-up and see if its me or it's power that I am a bit shaken up from........outta be something.....since I just can't seem to keep this thing held down.........so will tell all after this Sat run............

Gee.....I'm having thoughts it's more me than the car....mostly cause of road traffic I think---as you would expect--gotta be careful you know .....we'll see and take here out to the interstate early and see..............note to self--tell my LEO friend whose is working to run cover for us--oh Yeah!!..later folks---