PDA

View Full Version : This Saturday, Anyone

Dan
03-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Hello Constitution State Marauders (CSM),

This is going to be a PERFECT weekend and I am going to be in Westerly, RI.

How do you guys feel about getting together on Saturday for an early dinner (6:00ish) and then going out and doing some cruising? There is a GREAT sushi place on rt. 2 that I just love. I know sushi isn't for everyone and there is also a great steak house on rt 1. Either way, I'm fine.

After some cruising we could catch a movie or go out for a late night snack or whatever.

I am looking for a nice relaxing weekend so I really want to keep it low-key. To be honest, that means that I won't be looking to do much more than an evening of cruising and dining. :)

This could be the first "official" Constitution State Marauder" event of 06. And to think it is going to be held prior to the official end of winter. Talk about a great start to 06.

Now, even if you are NOT flying the CSM line in your sig you're still invited. Just post up here. I'll be making the final call, with details, this THURSDAY so, if you are going to make it, post up!

Best,

Dan

Dan
03-08-2006, 11:42 PM
LOL. No interest on this one, eh, gang?

natedog1284
03-09-2006, 03:34 AM
Lol well, I can't speak for everyone else, but I have to work night shift on Friday and Saturday :depress: , so unfortunately you'll have to count me out.
-Nate

Marauderoz
03-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Can't make it, Saturday night is my son's birthday party night.

Dan
03-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Well, it was short notice anyway but still worth a try.

Too bad my buddy from Misquamicut won't be home. He lives very close to where I am staying.

Boo Hoo. It's gonne just be my wife, my Marauder and me. What will I do?... Oh wait, there's a hot tub. Hmmm. And I am bringing my wife. Hmmm. I KNOW. I'll have her detail the Marauder while I'm in the hot tub! Yeah, that't the ticket.

What a great idea. :laugh:

Best,

Dan

Paul T. Casey
03-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Well, it was short notice anyway but still worth a try.

Too bad my buddy from Misquamicut won't be home. He lives very close to where I am staying.

Boo Hoo. It's gonne just be my wife, my Marauder and me. What will I do?... Oh wait, there's a hot tub. Hmmm. And I am bringing my wife. Hmmm. I KNOW. I'll detail her in the hot tub! Yeah, that't the ticket.

What a great idea. :laugh:

Best,

Dan

There Dan, I fixed your reply for you. If you want to have some fun, if there's a little green Mazda in my driveway, pull in, rev the engine and take off. It'll drive my Mother in law nuts. :eek:

Dan
03-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Too bad I got this message after I got home. I looked for the house but couldn't remember which one it was.

Oh well. I'm not stranger to those parts and will be down again.

It was a great weekend.

Best,

Dan