PDA

View Full Version : Cracker Barrel Breakfast March 18th

FordNut
03-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey Gang,
I haven't been to the breakfast meeting in awhile due to school, but this month I have the Saturday off which coincides with breakfast weekend. Hope for a good turnout.

Glenn, do you have the Trilogy up and running? Bring it!
George, bring the Mercury.
Paul, are you gonna be around?
Marty, are you gonna be a southerner soon and join in?
Donny, come on over...
Bill, Todd, Steve, Barry, Kathy, etc... come one, come all...

Zack
03-07-2006, 09:02 AM
I will be at Modular Powerhouse friday the 17th thru saturday the 18th.
Maybe Ill show up for breakfast.

Black Terror
03-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Would love to have you visit with us. I should be able to come this time, have been unable to make it last couple of times due to scheduling conflicts.
Looking forward to seeing all there.

FordNut
03-07-2006, 10:18 AM
I will be at Modular Powerhouse friday the 17th thru saturday the 18th.
Maybe Ill show up for breakfast.
Have a good visit with Tim. My car is running great, still haven't got the shifting schedule perfectly adjusted to my taste. I'll be visiting MPH this week to get my PRP setup, then I'll try your shift schedule and/or some compromise between yours, Tim's, and Aric's (all 3 of the tranny tunes I have access to).

It'll be great to have you join us for breakfast.

Paul T. Casey
03-07-2006, 11:07 AM
It'll be close for me, schedulers here at work say we'll be done by then, but we all know how schedulers work. I'm in barring any hold ups here in 'Bama.

Zack
03-07-2006, 11:45 AM
I wont be there with my car. Im coming down with my buddy and his stang.

Glenn
03-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Brian:

Atlanta Trilogy #1 is scheduled for install on March 25th by two of Atlanta's best Ford Master Mechanics with some other goodies. But, I will not be able to make the breakfast this time. See you at FFW April 8.

Glenn

FordNut
03-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Brian:

Atlanta Trilogy #1 is scheduled for install on March 25th by two of Atlanta's best Ford Master Mechanics with some other goodies. But, I will not be able to make the breakfast this time. See you at FFW April 8.

Glenn
Other goodies???

Paul T. Casey
03-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Brian:

Glenn
Glenn going boost? Must hear me sneaking up on him for that Richard Petty spot. :D

Glenn
03-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Paul/Brian:

I couldn't stand the pressure after 3 years of wanting one. I finally gave in. Hope to help carry the MM name at FFW against some surprised Mustangs, etc.

Glenn

ssfugitive
03-08-2006, 09:47 PM
I should be there...
TAF give me shout...i need to get by your shop shortly with the merc if you still want thay guy to see it.

TAF
03-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I'll be at the Atlanta Motor Speedway for the Busch Race.......

I should be there...
TAF give me shout...i need to get by your shop shortly with the merc if you still want thay guy to see it.

You're welcome to bring that cool ride by anytime you want, my friend!!!

Zack
03-10-2006, 10:42 AM
I can make it to breakfast.
Would someone be able to pick me up and drive me back? I need to be picked up from the hotel and dropped off at Modular Powerhouse.
I think its the days inn near Modular Powerhouse, Ill find out.

Marauderman
03-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Paul/Brian:

I couldn't stand the pressure after 3 years of wanting one. I finally gave in. Hope to help carry the MM name at FFW against some surprised Mustangs, etc.

Glenn
............SO your the GA. buyer in Donna's list recently-------DANG!..there goes the 13's for sure....bring on the 12's........congrats my friend.....its awhole new ride...........Tom

Black Terror
03-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Zack, I can pick you up according to where you are staying. Let me know exact location. Others may be closer according to location.

GAMike
03-13-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey Guys:
If you don't mind a jr. member in your midst, let me know where you all meet and what time. Would love to see some more rolling art work:coolman:

Regards,
GAMike:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Black Terror
03-14-2006, 06:11 AM
Cracker Barrel at I-75/Delk Road exit @ 8 AM Saturday, Mar 18.

GAMike
03-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Got it Bill Thanks! Its a little ways from Snellville, but I think I can handle it

See you there!
GAMike:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: