PDA

View Full Version : Greensboro?

THE_INTERCEPTOR
03-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Hey guys, any Greensboro Marauders around here? There are at least two that I see on A&T campus. One with a spoiler, one without. Both black.

I also saw a silver 'Rauder out here just yesterday.

I know my Crown Vic might not fit the profile of most Panther enthusiasts, but I assure you I'm nuts about Crown Vic/Marauder performance, and I am definitely going to be a Marauder owner. As soon as I finish this degree and get a job that is. :D

dok
03-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Both Butch and Proudcop have black Marauders and live in Greensboro. I can't remember if either of them have a spoiler.

Proudcop
03-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey Greensboro here! No spoiler on mine yet, Im no where near A+T. The only difference in mine is a police digital antenna on the left side of my trunk, u live in Greensboro or just attending school interceptor?

John

jgc61sr2002
03-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Nice looking Vic with a bling bling wheels.:D :up:

merc6
03-07-2006, 04:29 PM
interceptor...are you here or there?

THE_INTERCEPTOR
03-07-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm down here in NC right now. Stationed in Fayetteville, but getting ready to get out of the military and move here. I'm out here every weekend to visit my girlfriend who goes to A&T. I will be living off Battleground Ave, if anyone knows where that is.

By the way, I saw a black Marauder today near the intersection of Battleground and Westover.

gdmjoe
03-07-2006, 07:04 PM
THE_INTERCEPTOR ...in Fayetteville, but getting ready to get out of the military and move here.
Dude ... You being punished for something ?

*Referring to moving to Fayetteville.
http://www.geocities.com/gdmjoe/evil.gif

BTW ... Long time no see/hear. Glad you made it back.

Blackmobile
03-23-2006, 05:41 PM
*Referring to moving to Fayetteville.
http://www.geocities.com/gdmjoe/evil.gif

What's wrong with Fayetteville?
I've partied till dawn there many a time, and some I don't remember.

But I did have to drive 90 miles from Rocky Mount to do it.