PDA

View Full Version : Marauder 28 Spline Axle

maraudernkc
03-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Before I order all these axles from Moser, I want to be 100% sure that Moser has the correct specs on file. Does anyone have a Marauder Axle laying around?

I would like to either send one to Moser and or get Moser on the phone and take the proper measurments.

Let me know if anyone can help!

Thanks, Greg

MarauderMark
03-08-2006, 06:24 PM
If i only knew earlier i wouldv'e been glad to donate 1 had them things lyin around for a few months.Mine were recycled as dog spikes.

RoyLPita
03-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Before I order all these axles from Moser, I want to be 100% sure that Moser has the correct specs on file. Does anyone have a Marauder Axle laying around?

I would like to either send one to Moser and or get Moser on the phone and take the proper measurments.

Thanks, Greg

Greg,
I'll see if there is one of the spent CVPI axles is floating around the shop.

O's Fan Rich
03-08-2006, 06:32 PM

Thanks, Greg
I could see if the ones removed from my car last week are still at the dealer.

They could always order a set from Dennis....

RoyLPita
03-09-2006, 11:21 AM
I just checked and our shop threw out what we had as of recently. I will keep looking.

tmac1337
03-09-2006, 12:19 PM
I could see if the ones removed from my car last week are still at the dealer.

They could always order a set from Dennis....

Where do you think he get them? MOSER

TAF
03-09-2006, 12:48 PM
They made Marty's over a year ago...I sent them a full set of Marauder stock axles. Tell them to look in their records under Todd Fisher or Team Ford of Marietta (where they sent the new, custom 31 spline ones back to).

O's Fan Rich
03-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Where do you think he get them? MOSER
Since that's the case, they should have what they need. Cool!

maraudernkc
03-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Moser wants the ABS ring. Does anyone have one I can borrow?

If not, I will have to buy one.

They require the ABS ring to make sure tha axles are machined down properly to acept the ABS ring.

They won't let me measure the ring.

Any ABS Rings out there?

Let me know.

Thanks, Greg

RoyLPita
03-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Any updates on the ABS ring? I just got in a CVPI that needs the shafts done. Let me know.

maraudernkc
03-23-2006, 03:37 PM
RoyLPita, I bought one and sent it to Moser.

Thanks for thinking about it.

Any updates on the ABS ring? I just got in a CVPI that needs the shafts done. Let me know.