PDA

View Full Version : Colex Inc: Please Welcome our Newest Supporting Vendor

MM03MOK
03-10-2006, 04:21 AM
http://www.colexcustoms.com/SKU101.JPG (http://www.colexcustoms.com/)

March 10, 2006: MercuryMarauder.Net is pleased to announce that Colex Inc. has joined our list of many fine supporting vendors. Please welcome Daniel (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=3250) as our representative from Colex Inc.

For years, Colex Inc. has been offering high-end design and CNC machining services to corporate clients throughout the world. With its recent inception of a Fort Lauderdale, FL location, Colex has decided to extend its services to include the public audience. Now you too, can enjoy the same level of design detail and accurate CNC deliveries that customers have enjoyed for years, at a customized yet affordable manner.

Although the possibilities are endless, Colex has taken an interest in the automotive market and has since developed and released a series of customized pieces which can only be obtained through Colex Inc. Amongst these pieces, are Marauder Coil Covers, Marauder grill badges, Button Cap Covers, etc...these are just some of the many custom pieces they will be offering MM.Net Members.

Again, MM.Net welcomes Daniel and his fine products to our website.

http://www.colexcustoms.com/

martyo
03-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Cool! Welsome aboard.

O's Fan Rich
03-10-2006, 04:59 AM
NEATO!!!!
Welcome aboard Daniel. Thanks for stepping up and in.

Bradley G
03-10-2006, 05:01 AM
Welcome!, Thanks for taking an interest in our collective.
nice looking wares! :beatnik:

Eric91Z
03-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Daniel,

Welcome and thanks for taking an interest in our cars. I have been wanting a set of coil covers, but had yet to find any that I liked from what is currently available. After checking out your site, I have found a number of items I want!!!!

Smokie
03-10-2006, 05:14 AM
Group buy package ????

O's Fan Rich
03-10-2006, 05:18 AM
On the site it say's "CUSTOM" stuff.
Daniel, can you do a sports team logo on a set?

Cobra25
03-10-2006, 05:42 AM
Hello Daniel! I know Daniel from the Tower Shops. Nice Guy, does a excellent job and his product's are top of the line. We are indead lucky to have him as a vendor of our site.

mclemore102
03-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Welcome Daniel! Your just in time now i don't have to deal with upr i'll just order from you instead!:D

sabtaj1
03-10-2006, 06:37 AM
Great to have you aboard!! Cant wait to order some new goodies!!!

Hotrauder
03-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Daniel, welcome aboard. Glad it could be worked out. Your work is amazing as we Floridians know from the tower shoppes meets. You are going to do a ton of business with our entire group, now. Don't forget my friend, Dennis and Zack are next:D Dennis

KillJoy
03-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Welcome! Need a beta tester????:D

KillJoy

not5-0
03-10-2006, 07:02 AM
I have some of his products and have been to his shop in Ft lauderdale. Daniel is a great guy and meticulous about the quality of product he sells. He is an asset to this site.:woohoo: Congrats Daniel

Marauder2005
03-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Wecome Dan, your products make me want to spend money!!!!!

MaLo03
03-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Hey....I think I know this guy from the tower shopps.
WELCOME.....
If this is the same person, he has excellent product, Iv'e seen them first hand. Glad your here.

Black 04
03-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Welcome Daniel..I already have a bunch of your stuff and it is top notch!!

Breadfan
03-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Wow, those are some awesome products and looking forward to some engine dress up items and beyond!!!

Quick question, hope it hasn't already been asked - can we suggest some custom designs for things like coil covers, etc? I'm no CNC expert so not sure how hard it is to program, but curious if such a service would be available.

Anyway, great looking products, I've heard of your work for a while now, and it looks outstanding!

ctrlraven
03-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Welcome aboard guys! Top notch looking products you have, I think I just found something else to spend money on :lol: :D

BruteForce
03-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Glad to have ya! Now get to sellin' :banana2:

hitchhiker
03-10-2006, 11:50 AM
http://www.colexcustoms.com/SKU101.JPG (http://www.colexcustoms.com/)

March 10, 2006: MercuryMarauder.Net is pleased to announce that Colex Inc. has joined our list of many fine supporting vendors. Please welcome Daniel (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=3250) as our representative from Colex Inc.

For years, Colex Inc. has been offering high-end design and CNC machining services to corporate clients throughout the world. With its recent inception of a Fort Lauderdale, FL location, Colex has decided to extend its services to include the public audience. Now you too, can enjoy the same level of design detail and accurate CNC deliveries that customers have enjoyed for years, at a customized yet affordable manner.

Although the possibilities are endless, Colex has taken an interest in the automotive market and has since developed and released a series of customized pieces which can only be obtained through Colex Inc. Amongst these pieces, are Marauder Coil Covers, Marauder grill badges, Button Cap Covers, etc...these are just some of the many custom pieces they will be offering MM.Net Members.

Again, MM.Net welcomes Daniel and his fine products to our website.

http://www.colexcustoms.com/

Pretty Cool Stuff, except the name of the vendor.

But it sounds like a bowell hygene product or laxitive.

:lol:

Regards,

Dave

MarauderMark
03-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Welcome Danny good to have you here..Just one question though anything on the rear supercharged god head badges?

DEFYANT
03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
A fine addition to MM.net!

Congrats and welcome Daniel.

I can speak well about his customer service. We set up an order awhile back that fell through due to machanical issues. I received a refund with no problem. Furthermore, when things were on-line again, so was the deal.

I look forward to receiving my order and displaying it proudly!:up:

Joe Walsh
03-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Wow, those are some awesome products and looking forward to some engine dress up items and beyond!!!

Quick question, hope it hasn't already been asked - can we suggest some custom designs for things like coil covers, etc? I'm no CNC expert so not sure how hard it is to program, but curious if such a service would be available.

Anyway, great looking products, I've heard of your work for a while now, and it looks outstanding!

Yep, you sure can.
I asked Daniel for a set of custom coil covers and he even sent me the computer drawing file to assure me that the design was what I wanted.
I made a few changes in the character sizes and placement and Daniel machined them in no time.
Awesome looking product. :2thumbs:
Lots of people at WDC/MVIII asked me where/who made my coil covers and oil fill cap.

duhtroll
03-10-2006, 06:48 PM
I can ditto this experience - I have a front badge already on the way. IMO they are the finest ones available.

Welcome Daniel.

A fine addition to MM.net!

Congrats and welcome Daniel.

I can speak well about his customer service. We set up an order awhile back that fell through due to machanical issues. I received a refund with no problem. Furthermore, when things were on-line again, so was the deal.

I look forward to receiving my order and displaying it proudly!:up:

DANIEL
03-10-2006, 07:39 PM
I like to take the opportunity to thanks the references posted for members that already have any of our products and those they don’t .
We like to apologize if we are a little slow on orders at this time but we just recover from a technical issue with our equipment that starts after hurricane Wilma and leave us out of business for the last two months , and orders to finish
We are working on cut those orders first
We have more stuff we are looking to produce like rear badge and under hood parts , be patient we are working to bring you more goodies
Thanks
Daniel

MI2QWK4U
03-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Welcome aboard Dan. Your work is nothing short of spectacular! I have your Grill badge sitting on my desk, its too nice to expose to stone chips and bird crap on my car! My club will be getting an order together soon.

Rick-n-Miami
03-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Thank God! I've been pushing for Daniel and his great products for the better part of a year. I'm proud to have his coil covers, oil cap and badge on my car. He's a great guy and I'm certain everyone who purchases from him will be totally satisfied!

Rollin'Thunder
03-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Congratulations Daniel! :welcome: aboard! I am Thoroughly enjoying the coil covers, oil cap, screw caps and
grill badge. No one could have made these better! Looking forward to any new items that you design for us.
Thanks for joining the Maraauder Net.:2thumbs:
Bill

DEFYANT
03-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Will there be a vendor forum created?

MM03MOK
03-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Will there be a vendor forum created?As requested by Daniel, the Colex Inc. Forum is now open for business!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Big Joe P
03-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Long time coming, great product, great news..
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=88 06&d=1142107769

MarauderTJA
03-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Received my custom front grill badge for my Marauder. Colex did a great job. Thanks Daniel.

jgc61sr2002
03-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Daniel - Welcome aboard. :D Thanks for supporting the site.:up:

Mike M
03-11-2006, 06:54 PM
I have his emblem on the front of my Marauder, I got the SuperCharged grill badge...Look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD MERC
03-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Welcome Colex!! I perused your online "wish list" and decided that I can live on PB&J and bread crumbs so I can save for some tasty coil covers and oil cap.

Eric91Z
03-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Welcome Colex!! I perused your online "wish list" and decided that I can live on PB&J and bread crumbs so I can save for some tasty coil covers and oil cap.

I'll take one of each on the site for the Marauder. I think the hardest part is choosing from the great designs for each item. But those are definitely the coil covers I want!!!

duhtroll
03-12-2006, 07:46 AM
I put my grille badge on yesterday and I can say without a doubt this is the best front badge out there, folks. It went on in about 15 minutes, and that's only because I had glued the previous badge on there and had to remove the glue. I posted a pic in the other thread.

These badges and other pices are awesome and you won't be disappointed.

-A

RoyLPita
03-13-2006, 05:47 AM
Congrats on becoming a supporting vendor, Daniel. Cya at the Tower Shops meets.

Black 04
03-13-2006, 10:01 PM
I have his emblem on the front of my Marauder, I got the SuperCharged grill badge...Look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Mike,
Greetings from NJ, I have this emblem also on the front of my MM. What a diffence in the look, our MM's should have came with these emblems right from the factory.

magindat
04-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Well, really I met him at the SSM picnic, but this weekend I actually had a chance to talk with him, look at some top secret experiments and share some ideas for some really unique stuff this group may like.

What a cool, receptive guy. I really enjoyed our talk. I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with!

Thanx Daniel.

cbala
06-28-2006, 11:39 AM
talk about making a rear badge like the grill badge? Love that OEM look with the God's head in there.

maserati_vic
08-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know how to purchase the God's head emblem and badges
please email me at
maserati_vic@yahoo.com

thank you

Hotrauder
08-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know how to purchase the God's head emblem and badges
please email me at
maserati_vic@yahoo.com

thank you

Vic, Check post #1 in this thread or check the vendor forums. Dennis:beer:

stryker
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM
:welcome: Daniel to our site let's see what you got for all the Marauderers here.

STRYKER.:burnout: