PDA

View Full Version : Sat March 18

Proudcop
03-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Hey guys, I know Saturday is an odd time to get together and see us through Charlotte. It doesn't seem like there is going to be many out there. I just wanted to thank Tom for the great idea :D of seeing us through. But for all those cops who will be on 85 from NC to GA on Sat March 18, stay away, I will be haulin :censor: to get to Atlanta to the hotel to begin the honeymoon!!!!!! Then ofcourse the next day we fly to Hawaii. But thanks again to everybody !!!!!

JCB

Marauderman
03-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey guys, I know Saturday is an odd time to get together and see us through Charlotte. It doesn't seem like there is going to be many out there. I just wanted to thank Tom for the great idea :D of seeing us through. But for all those cops who will be on 85 from NC to GA on Sat March 18, stay away, I will be haulin :censor: to get to Atlanta to the hotel to begin the honeymoon!!!!!! Then ofcourse the next day we fly to Hawaii. But thanks again to everybody !!!!!

JCB
I'm working that day as I mentioned before, but I'll be off exit 45A--turn left
1st light(IBM Dr.)--go to 6th entrance on right(will say entrance 5--its ok though-) turn right go to second fence on right----Im in that big power plant bldg other side of fence--Call me on my cell--or ring buzzer...Its less than a mile from the exit.....we'll take pics --I'll have the MM if its good weather....

congrats again--and don't go to fast on the I's.....Tom