PDA

View Full Version : Welcome! Two quick questions. . .

ncmm
03-11-2006, 09:57 AM
:) Welcome! Two quick questions. . .

1) Any license plate frames in the works?

2) The Grill badge for Marauders. I don't see it anywhere except on your home page. Are they available or a coming attraction?

Thanks!:burnout:

MarauderMark
03-11-2006, 10:21 AM
:) Welcome! Two quick questions. . .

1) Any license plate frames in the works?

2) The Grill badge for Marauders. I don't see it anywhere except on your home page. Are they available or a coming attraction?

Thanks!:burnout:
Darn good idea about the license frame.up:
I was wondering about the rear Supercharged Marauder gods head Badge..

DANIEL
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
There Is A Lot Of Parts We Can Machine , And We Are Looking Forward To Bring New Parts To The Site But Please Be Patient We Just Recover From A Technical Problem On Our Equipment That Left Us Out Of Bussines For The Last Two Months .and With A Lot Of Orders To Finish.
The Front Badges Are Available Is Some Cases Will Be A Delay Cause We Do Not Have Stock On All Models , There Is Some Members That Already Have It Like Rick-in-miami, Rollin'thunder,not5-0,maraudermark,duhtroll,mi2qwk 4u,maraudertja,and More .
We Can Custom Engrave Them For An Additional Fee
The Rear Badge Is One Of Our Next Proyects But Like I Said I Have To Respond First For The Members That Already Place The Orders.

Thanks

rayjay
03-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Daniel, do we need to call about the Marauder front badges? I don't see a link to order. Maybe I should just wait for the rear to be available and order both? Would a group buy be possible for these? (front and rear)

DANIEL
03-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Rayjay:

At This Time We Only Have The Front Badge Available The Rear Badge Is A Future Part To Produce , If I Start To Use Time For The Rear Badges Know I Will Be Moving Back Orders And I Want To Get On Track First
Group Buy Is Possible For The Front Emblem , Mcm Is Working On A Group Buy For The Club .

rayjay
03-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Rayjay:

At This Time We Only Have The Front Badge Available The Rear Badge Is A Future Part To Produce , If I Start To Use Time For The Rear Badges Know I Will Be Moving Back Orders And I Want To Get On Track First
Group Buy Is Possible For The Front Emblem , Mcm Is Working On A Group Buy For The Club .

Thanks Daniel!