PDA

View Full Version : Food Lion Auto Fair?

vonirkinshtine
03-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Hey guys! My name is Eric and I'm actually a transplan from CrownVic.net. I was just swinging by on a goodwill mission to see if any of you guys were coming out to Lowes Motor Speedway for the Auto Fair. I'm trying to get some guys together to go down there and I figured I'd see if any fellow Panther-ites were going to be down there anyways.

Later guys!

SC Cheesehead
03-13-2006, 04:47 AM
Hey guys! My name is Eric and I'm actually a transplan from CrownVic.net. I was just swinging by on a goodwill mission to see if any of you guys were coming out to Lowes Motor Speedway for the Auto Fair. I'm trying to get some guys together to go down there and I figured I'd see if any fellow Panther-ites were going to be down there anyways.

Later guys!

Hey gang, what the plan? Are we going to this one or the fall deal?

SCCH

Butch
03-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I usually go to the Fall one. Too much going on to make it to this one.

dok
03-13-2006, 01:41 PM
The last few times, we have shown with the Southern Performance Ford Club. I received the application a ew weeks ago, but didn't return it as I can't make the spring show.

fastblackmerc
03-13-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm up for either the spring or fall show.

gdmjoe
03-13-2006, 06:57 PM
FYI ..... Related CrownVictoria.net thread (http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Southeast&Number=1113890&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) <<<<< -click-

Marauderman
03-13-2006, 07:12 PM

Later guys!
SO.......you work at Carrowinds in Security ( thanks for the insight gdmjoe)...and operate an'03 CVPI....Good!!!
maybe I could drop by and show you my MM...its a beast they say...I live about 4 miles from there....oh yeah--they say you'll hear me before you see me.....will be off on 22-thru 26th.. let me know---and BTW--been to several of those fairs....I would if alot of MM were to show----but its not likely going to be till fall....if at all...it makes for a long day.........let me know about looking you guys up at work........Tom

vonirkinshtine
03-13-2006, 11:03 PM
thanks for bridging the gap Joe, lol

Yeah, I'm always up for hanging with some fellow panther-ites. My car is nothing "special" but I love it to death.