PDA

View Full Version : Five-O

TooManyFords
03-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Where's Five-O been hiding lately?

john

Marauderman
03-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Have wondered that myself....the last I heard was when he was getting a new trailer to tow his MM on and had gotten a big truck to pull it to the tracks to save mileage---......He showed us pics of the trailer---sweet ...would love to have one like it myself...........so yeah..........where is he?

MarauderMark
03-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Mark?? Yo Mark where are you? Whatcha been doin? Hows the MM holdin up?

HookedOnCV
03-13-2006, 03:54 PM
I thought his Marauder was going into storage for the winter...and today we go a bunch of snow, so it could be a few more weeks before he comes out to play?

I remember he was busy going to school in the evenings too...

FiveO
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Got a couple messages from members so I thought I'd drop by and say Hello.

Doing just fine here.

I've been very busy the last few months. We have a homicide investigation going on, has been since November, South Minneapolis prostitute, and the list of suspects is a mile long. Its a sad case and one that, for a department with only 3 investigators, takes lots of time.

My MM was in storage from November 15th or so until mid February. Actually had her out and about until yesterday...just got hit with 8" snow last night so she'll be in the garage for another week or so.

Haven't raced since last June down in Muncie, IN. Financially, times got tight with all the money I spent on her from 09-04 until Spring of 2005...so I needed to lay off a bit. I've spent $150 on her in the last 8 months and that was 2 weeks ago for her annual oil change and rear differential fluid change.

She's running like a top though. I only put 4,100 miles on her last year and I'm at 21,500 or so now. Hoping to keep it below 26K before the year is out.

Hoping to break that elusive 12.5 I couldn't get to last year. Only had her out 2x in the spring of 2005 and the 1 time in June...and it was 100 degrees in Indiana. The temp and my 250lbs doesn't help though! Next month might be the time!

I'm planning a July or August trip to Tennessee to visit some old SHO buddies and race with them. Might drop by Mount Clemens and see Lidio first...but she's dead on running great now, not sure what I'd add or change.

Still on my first set of Nitto 555's. Still over 1/2 left and I'm sure I'll get at least 1 more year out of them! Running full slicks at the dragway so that helps. The trailer is in storage and coming out next month for the first trip to the dragway.

I've been getting into some other things too. Built my first high end gaming computer last October. Dual 19" LCD monitors and lots of extras. I'm a Co-Founder and Senior Administrator on a gaming site website that runs multiple online Battlefield 2 game servers. We've got a total of about 40-50 members now.

Overall life is good. I'll be perusing the forums here and there. Hope to catch up to a few of you this year...either in the Twin Cities or not.

Feel free to drop me a PM or email if there is something close coming up and I don't post in the thread.

Talk to everyone later!

Or as we say in the Gaming Community..: Cya on the field!!!

:beer: :burnout:

Tallboy
03-13-2006, 06:03 PM
It's good to hear from you, Mark. I hope to catch up with you one of these days...:beer:

MarauderMark
03-13-2006, 06:08 PM
It's good to hear from you, Mark. I hope to catch up with you one of these days...:beer:
Good to know everythings ok budd.:up:

Glenn
03-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Mark:

How about Atlanta FFW on April 7 & 8 or SSHS6 in November?

Glenn

LimoMerc
03-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Hope we can make another trip together this year.:beer:

bigslim
03-14-2006, 12:17 AM
Whenever you come into town let me know Mark. Glad to hear that you are ok.

Bradley G
03-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Hey Mark!,
Good to here from you.
Hope to see ya, sometime!:coolman: