PDA

View Full Version : Help! Logan!! We want our MM.Net

MM03MOK
03-16-2006, 05:48 PM
:director: This is not a test of the Emergency Marauder System!!! This is an actual alert.

Logan
03-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Hahhahaha... Ooops. Site went Kablooie... I fixed it though... :)

Bluerauder
03-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Site went Kablooie...... :)
Obviously an IT technical term. :rofl: At least the MM.Net Therapy window was open. :rolleyes:

Tallboy
03-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Hahhahaha... Ooops. Site went Kablooie... I fixed it though... :)

Using words like "Kablooie" now, are we?

Show-off.

Logan
03-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Technically, "Kablooie" in this case meant a process terminated abnormally in the middle of an I/O, resulting in a partial write to an index file. The resulting corruption prevented mysql from accessing the index data to obtain data required to render the pages...

FordNut
03-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Technically, "Kablooie" in this case meant a process terminated abnormally in the middle of an I/O, resulting in a partial write to an index file. The resulting corruption prevented mysql from accessing the index data to obtain data required to render the pages...
Yeah, Kablooie

STLR FN
03-16-2006, 07:17 PM
I liked it left at Kablooie better. :popcorn:

Tallboy
03-16-2006, 07:37 PM

See? that's all I needed to hear...[Hey, Moe!!!!!:stooges: :bop: :fishslap: ]

ckadiddle
03-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Frighteningly enough, I understood the technical explanation pretty clearly. However, I can vouch for the fact the "Kablooie" is a very valid technical IT term we use nearly every day where I work. It is usually used in a "Management Summary" type of conversation. ;) We actually had a Kablooie this morning at the office.

Mongoose
03-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Easy for you to say! And all along I thought it was because the egg was always dropsy on the rosin in the other snide!

DEFYANT
03-16-2006, 09:51 PM

:eek:

Thank you Mr. Scott.

Yes, you all can thank Star Trek for the world we live in.

teamrope
03-16-2006, 10:30 PM
:eek:

Thank you Mr. Scott.

Yes, you all can thank Star Trek for the world we live in.

Somebody's been watching the History channel this week, ;)

DEFYANT
03-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Somebody's been watching the History channel this week, ;)

Yeah, that was a very interesting show...

BruteForce
03-17-2006, 07:20 AM

What? No Transact-SQL with rollback? :P

Logan
03-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Mind your manners microsoft boy. I wouldn't use SQL Server to hold my recipe collection nevermind data I actually give a crap about... Oracle up through about 800gb-1TB, then DB2 from everywhere north of 1TB...