PDA

View Full Version : "MARAUDER S/C" Emblems

DEFYANT
03-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Daniel, can this be done? If so, how much?

Many of us have this "MARAUDER S/C" sticker on our cars. Can this be made into an emblem? I'd like to have a bit more of an OEM look.

Here is a picture of this sticker on my right fender:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/6/4/4/bigbrakes1.jpg

This sticker came with the Trilogy Supercharger kit. Basicly, can you copy the design and make it into an emblem?

Rider90
03-17-2006, 09:58 PM
I would look for Trilogy's permission first. Also, if you can do emblems - can you give us a rough estimate on price per letter? Who knows, I may want something.. ;)

DEFYANT
03-17-2006, 10:07 PM
I would look for Trilogy's permission first. ;)

Good point. PM sent to Jerry.

Hotrauder
03-18-2006, 07:23 AM
Good point. PM sent to Jerry.

I expect no problem. Jerry has been very supportive of requests for Trilogy name and numbers on our on our coil covers....We are blessed with our FEW supporting vendors. They all seem to get it. Jerry I think invented IT. Dennis:D

Jerry Barnes
03-18-2006, 08:24 PM
No problem Folks,

I am pleased that you asked. You have my permission to make your emblems. I am very thankful for all of the help and support our customers have given Trilogy over the last couple of years and if there is anything I can do to help out, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Jerry

martyo
03-19-2006, 06:44 AM
...and if there is anything I can do to help out, please do not hesitate to ask.

Anything???? :D

Jerry Barnes
03-19-2006, 07:02 AM
Anything???? :D

O.K. Marty, maybe not anything! But, within reason. And I keep looking at those outstanding E/T times and it's like nails on a chalk board. I have to get back to the laboratory! Have a good weekend!

Sincerely,

Jerry

MaLo03
03-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Daniel, can this be done? If so, how much?

Many of us have this "MARAUDER S/C" sticker on our cars. Can this be made into an emblem? I'd like to have a bit more of an OEM look.
This sticker came with the Trilogy Supercharger kit. Basicly, can you copy the design and make it into an emblem?

GOOD IDEA!
count me in on a group buy.
Just one thing, the "/" between S/C should be a bit more slanted or longer so people could stop asking "what does Marauder sic mean?"

Hotrauder
03-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Good point Eggie. I get the same question. Probably not from all the same people...and not just in Florida. Dennis:)

DEFYANT
03-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Just when I almost forgot about this.

Sounds good MaLo03.

DEFYANT
07-17-2006, 08:43 PM
:bump:

Yes.... No....?

SergntMac
07-18-2006, 03:28 AM
:bump:

Yes.... No....? Hey Charlie, here's an idea for a unique emblem. How about the Trilogy logo? That triangle like shape, in red/chrome?

Joe Walsh
07-18-2006, 05:20 AM
I thought of a cheap way to get a nice 'SC' badge to add to my 'Marauder' fender badges once my F.I.T. kit is installed.
I was sitting behind a newer Ford Explorer at a traffic light and they have a chrome and red badge on the liftgate that says 'RSC'.
I wonder if the 'R' can be dremelled off to leave a nice 'SC' badge.
I'll have to find one in a parking lot and look at the badge up close.