PDA

View Full Version : Site suggestion when looking for new posts

ncmm
03-23-2006, 04:51 AM
Here's one. . .would it be possible to specify a time frame for posts you wanted to view? I think it would be great to have several selections dropdown underneath New Posts such as. . .New Posts Since Last Visit, Last 8 hours, Last 24 Hours, Last week. Any ideas or other suggestions?

Just a thought. Thanks for looking. :)

Bluerauder
03-23-2006, 05:03 AM
Here's one. . .would it be possible to specify a time frame for posts you wanted to view? I think it would be great to have several selections dropdown underneath New Posts such as. . .New Posts Since Last Visit, Last 8 hours, Last 24 Hours, Last week. Any ideas or other suggestions?

Just a thought. Thanks for looking. :)
Searches are automatically sorted in reverse chronological order anyway. New posts are on page 1 and old posts further to the pages at the end. Personally, I have less problem with the "time element" than finding the exact right word to use to limit the search for particular items. :rolleyes:

jawz101
03-23-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm a big fan of our RSS feed. I have it on my Windows Live page and it's nice because I can check it and my other forum/newsfeeds regularly w/o visiting here constantly. A timesaver.

jawz101
03-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Here's our feed link if you have a RSS reader or online reader:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/external.php?type=RSS