PDA

View Full Version : C.A.M.Members

MarauderMark
03-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Fellow Members since we have our own section:banana: Capitol Aera Marauders Orrrrr Capital Area Marauders(looks like i'm drunk huh) and we also have shirts with either spellings on them lets figure out which way we want it spelled ..Thank you .
Besides its fun making poll threads.:D

Bluerauder
03-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Besides its fun making poll threads.:D
I see you found a new hobby !! :rofl:

I voted for Capitol Area Marauders 'cause that's what my shirt says and it has a picture of the Capitol Dome on it and this is the area where the Capitol is located. So............ Give me and "O". :D

MarauderMark
03-28-2006, 05:35 PM
I see you found a new hobby !! :rofl:

I voted for Capitol Area Marauders 'cause that's what my shirt says and it has a picture of the Capitol Dome on it and this is the area where the Capitol is located. So............ Give me and "O". :D
Holly Crap:eek: Thats what i wanted to vote for..:mad: I must be gettin old:rolleyes:

merc
03-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Holly Crap:eek: Thats what i wanted to vote for..:mad: I must be gettin old:rolleyes:

Getting old.....Got old.:censor:

Paul T. Casey
03-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Capital could infer the dough you spent on mods I guess.

baltimoremm
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Capitol-a building occupied by a state legislature
Capital-assets available for use in the production of further assets
Therefore, I think "Capitol" makes most sense

Haggis
03-29-2006, 04:26 AM
Capitol: stands for the Building where Congress sits or any state capitol building.
Capital: stands for the surrounding area, ie..D.C.

Breadfan
03-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Capitol: stands for the Building where Congress sits or any state capitol building.
Capital: stands for the surrounding area, ie..D.C.

Ok now, I coulda read that before voting...LOL.

So now it sounds like it should be "al"

Bluerauder
03-29-2006, 11:07 AM
So now it sounds like it should be "al"
Sounds like a "hanging chad" to me. :D Nothing like a decisive vote. :rolleyes:

All ballots are certified by Price-Waterhouse and kept hermetically sealed in a mayonnaise jar on the Widow Brown's front porch, facsimiles not accepted ... the decision of the judges is final. :rofl: