PDA

View Full Version : Poll- PROJECT 4R75w

juno
03-29-2006, 06:10 AM
This is to tally the interest.
If you want to support the purchase by buying a core, the price may be slightly higher then the $300 each depending on the costs of the transactions.

Let me know if you want a power rebuild (better parts and j-mod) or a standard rebuild.

If we can get several people to pool together to buy the entire lot those investors could get their money back and a free or very cheap rebuilt tranny.

I wish I could be more specific on the cost, but it is still being worked out.

I hope we can work this out so those who want one can get a nice tranny!

Rider90
03-29-2006, 06:40 AM
Do any of them have cracked cases or what were they rejected for?

SergntMac
03-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Questions 1 and 4 appear the same to me, so, I voted #1. BTW, do these trannys have the correct tailshaft for the Marauder?

juno
03-30-2006, 07:00 AM
Good question Mac, I do not know. But I have some new info.

If we can get 9 people to toss 1g each in the pot, they will each receive a built tranny. I don't know how to get a better deal then that!

How can you pass up a deal like that? PM me if you are interested.

I do not know how to answer the tailshaft issue. What other cars did these trannies come in?

Questions 1 and 4 appear the same to me, so, I voted #1. BTW, do these trannys have the correct tailshaft for the Marauder?

Rider90
03-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Good question Mac, I do not know. But I have some new info.

If we can get 9 people to toss 1g each in the pot, they will each receive a built tranny. I don't know how to get a better deal then that!

How can you pass up a deal like that? PM me if you are interested.

I do not know how to answer the tailshaft issue. What other cars did these trannies come in?
Do you know if any of them have cracked cases or have any further information as to what they were rejected for? I understand the purpose of these is to rebuild them, but I don't think anyone wants to replace it's case too. Any insight to this? Thanks...

juno
03-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Do you know if any of them have cracked cases or have any further information as to what they were rejected for? I understand the purpose of these is to rebuild them, but I don't think anyone wants to replace it's case too. Any insight to this? Thanks...

At this point I am looking for 8 other people to pay 1000 and get a freshly built tranny with all the goodies. When all is said and done the tranny guy will make his profit off of the rest the 21. If you want cores/parts/cases we can work with him after we get the purchase resolved.

SergntMac
03-30-2006, 08:56 AM
I do not know how to answer the tailshaft issue. What other cars did these trannies come in? Mustangs and T-Bird, I think.

But, I know there is a 4R70W with a shorter tailshaft, had one in my trunk for a while.

TooManyFords
03-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Now that might be worth it. Exactly what mods etc will come in this $1K tranny?

MarauderMark
03-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Now that might be worth it. Exactly what mods etc will come in this $1K tranny?
I like this :up:Will it be able to handle up to 600hp to the wheels?

MarauderMark
03-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Mustangs and T-Bird, I think.

But, I know there is a 4R70W with a shorter tailshaft, had one in my trunk for a while.
Well how do we make sure we get the right one.i mean i wouldn't want to pay for a built trans and shipping and a trans guy to put it in just to find out opps wrong one..:eek:

juno
03-30-2006, 07:13 PM
The tranny guy knows the difference. :)