PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Fusion

Bobby Clobber
04-01-2006, 12:48 PM
At the risk of being shot at sunrise, I have to post about the newest Zaino product, Fusion

If you want to be rid of swirls, angel-hair. scratches, etc,. this is the product for you.

Yeah, it takes off wax, it has abraisives and use a buffer , but the results are better than I have ever had.

Follow up with the polish and you will not believe your eyes.

The surface is flat, like a mirror, scary , this stuff is the ****z

:burnout: :banana: :banana:

jdando
04-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Glad to hear the positive results. It is on my spring list of things to do when the snow tires come off!

jeremy

rayjay
04-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Glad to hear the positive results. It is on my spring list of things to do when the snow tires come off!

jeremy

I still have my snows on too... Theres a snow flake on the extended forcast for Tuesday :(

Marauderjack
04-01-2006, 01:39 PM
What are "Snows"???:confused: ;) :beer:

Marauderjack:D

the_pack_rat
04-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm glad someone had good luck with that stuff ..... cause' I sure didn't.

I recently did my Toronado 2x with Meguiars Swirl Remover 2.0 & was overall pleased with the results.

I then had what I thought was a great idea .....

Why not go over the whole car with Fusion just once before the final step ? ..... it should look even BETTER no !.

Great idea huh ?.

Eh ..... hell no.

Instead of kicking things up another notch on the "bling" scale, over & above where I was at with the Meguiars ... it looked like I took about (4) steps BACK-wards instead.

So ... after spitting out every profane word known to mankind, and probably a few new ones as well .....

I went BACK to the Meguiars & re-did the hood 2x AGAIN ... to get back to the deeper swirl free finish I had prior to screwing with the Fusion.

Thankfully I chose to do the hood with the Fusion & wipe it off BEFORE doing the rest of the car(complete) in ONE shot (which is what I was going to do in all honesty) ... it would have REALLY sucked having to go over the whole damn thing 2x again.

I'm stumped to be honest ... I did not expect those kinds of results from a Zaino product. I used different pads & different microfiber towels (all new & clean) for the different products.

< shrugs >

:o

Petrograde
04-02-2006, 06:41 AM
I'm glad someone had good luck with that stuff ..... cause' I sure didn't.

I recently did my Toronado 2x with Meguiars Swirl Remover 2.0 & was overall pleased with the results.

I then had what I thought was a great idea .....

Why not go over the whole car with Fusion just once before the final step ? ..... it should look even BETTER no !.

I snipped this from the Zaino website.

I used Z-PC and now the paint looks hazy. Is this normal?
Dark color surfaces, especially black, will sometimes leave you with a slightly hazy or milky surface after using Z-PC. Z-PC Fusion does not have any fillers or oils. To make the surface crystal clear, apply your ZFX enabled Z2 or Z5 to make this milky look go away, leaving a perfect, crisp, clear, BLACK and scratch free finish.

I used it on my Marauder once. before using polish, and after using claybar. It looked great once I was finished.

V did you read this? V

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-PC&Category_Code=Zaino

HwyCruiser
04-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks Petro!

Reading the previous post had me worried because I just ordered a bottle of Zaino Fusion last night. I've had really good results with the Zaino's other products.

BTW, the box was on my doorstep this afternoon. It took 14 hours from order to delivery! I guess it helps that they have a distribution center in town. :D