PDA

View Full Version : Latest on my car

MAD-3R
04-25-2003, 01:52 PM
My wife called for an update, and was told that the enine is out, and that the inspector will be there Monday. The SM sounded like it was routine. :help: Jefferson, if I send you my VIN, can you spy oasis and see what they are saying?

CRUZTAKER
04-25-2003, 02:39 PM
We are turning into to MMKGB......now if we could only teach George.....

chrtra1
04-25-2003, 04:32 PM
I thought you said in your previous post that the repair had already been approved.

The spark plugs and tstat should not be a problem as far as warranty is concerned. They might try and give you some grief over the pullies, especially if they were installed improperly like some of the other members here.

It sounds to me like the tech just wants to be an ass for some reason. Either that or your service advisor is an idiot and doesn't know what's going on.

If they try and void it, I'd fight it. Make some phone calls, and throw a big fit. Don't be a complete jerk though, because that won't get you anything. Stay calm and professional and you shouldn't have too much trouble. I've had a 2000 Cobra R in here for repairs before, and we've had Ford pay for a head gasket replacement and clutch under warranty. keep in mind that this is a car that came from the factory with NO warranty at all.

Mark McQuaide
04-25-2003, 05:17 PM
Good luck....sooner or later, someone was going to have to try out the warranty coverage on a modded motor. We'll all benefit from this info, and I wouldn't be surprised if you got some help from the board if things don't go your way.

RoyLPita
04-25-2003, 05:56 PM
to Mad-3R,
I work for Ford. Private IM me wth the last nine of your VIN and I will tell you what is on the oasis.

Brian

DLoreanMARAUDER
04-25-2003, 07:13 PM
MAD-3R. I wish you the best of luck. ford like to mess around sometimes but if you show them whos boss they back down. they're all bark, no bite.

We gotts our own little MM Mofia going on. just imagine a whole bunch of Balck MM's pulling up to one dealer and everyone get out dressed in BLACK LEATHER jackests (supplied by FMC). could be a very intimidating site to see.

I got ur back any way I can

LincMercLover
04-27-2003, 09:14 PM
^^^WOO! I'll be there for that! :D^^^