PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Video = New converts

usafsniper
04-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Since the wife gave me the thumbs up to get a Trilogy when I get back from Korea, I've put the video Rider90 did on my thumb-drive for easy access because I can't go a week without watching it. The suspence is killing me.

Well, today I'm teaching day two of an Emergency Services Team course, and during the break some of the troops are talking about nice cars. Nice cars, hmmmm....I couldn't resist, and pulled out the thumb-drive, double clicked on the video, and watched the drool start as the Trilogy perfection started showing on the big plasma screen in the class room.

Afterward, practically everyone there was saying "that was the coolest car video I've ever seen" and asking "where can I get a Marauder with a Trilogy on it?"

Only one troop in the whole class even knew what a Marauder was before hand.

Hack Goby
04-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Jason also has about 11 more minutes of Trilogy footage that I gave him includung Lidio`s first 11 second run in a Marauder at 11:97 and then backing it up at 11:86.Its up to him now when he wants to make it.Seeing that he is Trilogized now and out having fun with his new found power it might be a while.:burnout: