PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Trilogy #1 - Up & Running

Glenn
04-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Atlanta Trilogy #1 is up and running great. The first Trilogy in the metro Atlanta area. A huge thanks to the two best Ford Master Mechanics in Georgia - Scott and Jason. Their work is of the highest quality and professionalism. The comments on the Trilogy were all excellent - great kit, well engineered, quality parts, detailed instructions, great look, etc. A dyno run will be made tomorrow for the HP and TQ - looking for 400+. I will post the results. Finished in time for FFW this weekend.

Glenn

Cheeseheadbob
04-05-2006, 07:32 PM
OD off, and put that go pedal all the way to the floor! Have fun!!!
Atlanta Trilogy #1 is up and running great. The first Trilogy in the metro Atlanta area. A huge thanks to the two best Ford Master Mechanics in Georgia - Scott and Jason. Their work is of the highest quality and professionalism. The comments on the Trilogy were all excellent - great kit, well engineered, quality parts, detailed instructions, great look, etc. A dyno run will be made tomorrow for the HP and TQ - looking for 400+. I will post the results. Finished in time for FFW this weekend.

Glenn

bigslim
04-05-2006, 08:10 PM

Glenn
Unless you have other mods I don't think you will see 400hp unless they really lean on it. I am thinking more in the area of 360-380hp. Congrats on your mod and welcome to the family. Enjoy!!!!!:burn:

FordNut
04-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Unless you have other mods I don't think you will see 400hp unless they really lean on it. I am thinking more in the area of 360-380hp. Congrats on your mod and welcome to the family. Enjoy!!!!!:burn:
He already had headers and Paul's cold air intake. Prolly some more goodies too, I just can't think of them.

bigslim
04-05-2006, 08:48 PM
He already had headers and Paul's cold air intake. Prolly some more goodies too, I just can't think of them.
That will make the difference. With that said he should be in the 400hp range with no problem.

Tallboy
04-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Congratulations, Glenn! The car suddenly becomes a lot more fun now...;)

Bobby Clobber
04-06-2006, 02:48 AM
Another member of the class of 2006. Congrats Glenn, Permasmile on its way , it's a whole new car all over again.

Let us know about the Dyno run.:burnout: :burnout: :banana:

RoyLPita
04-06-2006, 03:44 AM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em. And you know it will be TOO easy to do. Enjoy!!!!

Smokie
04-06-2006, 04:22 AM
Congratulations Glenn, You accomplished much to be proud of N/A, you have a great plattform for the Trilogy kit.

I fully expect you will find those 400 rwhp, your car breathes just like mine....very well. Congrats again, Javier.

jdando
04-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Congratulations to #0124 from #0098:banana:

jeremy

Glenn
04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Atlanta Trilogy #1 ran on the dyno today and made 394 RWHP and 396 RWTQ. Not quite the 400 I was looking for, but the A/F is a little rich and could stand some adjustment which should put it over the magic number of 400. But, I am going with what I got for the time being to get used to the new setup. I'll make some tuning adjustments down the road. Engine/power mods are Cobra shorty headers and X-pipe to stock mufflers and tail pipes/tips and only the filter cone part of the JTL CIA with the stock tube, along with the PI 3000 TC and 4:10's - that's it. No other performance mods.

The most remarkable feeling I felt is that the car runs absolutely normal until you get into the boost. It is even hard to hear anything different until the boost hits. Idle sounds like a N/A MM. The tires fry in a split second into volumes of smoke. The F-250 manual gauge pod worked nice for the boost gauge. I will post some pictures this weekend after FFW.

Thanks again to Scott and Jason who did a beautiful factory like install. Their workmanship is just incredible.

Glenn :burnout:

glassman99
04-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Gongradulations Glenn. I watched your car being built. Only issue I have is that GT in the window. That will cost you some drag and HP.