PDA

View Full Version : Tires

DarthMarauder
04-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Great the back order for stock rears has been pushed back till May. I was going to go ahead and bite the bullet and get some KDW2's. Well now they are on back order till middle of May. I guess we just can't win I guess I'll be riding on by bald slicked rears till May now.

The back order for KDW2 is from tirerack. Not sure does anyone else know if other places are getting a low supply of these now.

Marauderjack
04-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Nitto NT-555's are available and a MUCH better tire!!:beer:

Marauderjack:burnout:

DarthMarauder
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Do they fit stock rears and if so what size??? I'm still running stock rims as of now gonna have to wait a while for widening I'm still stock engine wise anyways. This really sucks cause I bought some stock fronts cause my dealer said they could get the rears and ended up they lied so now I'm stuck with these fronts but I need all 4 havent installed the fronts yet though. Not really sure what to do.

DarthMarauder
04-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Anyone know any other sizes that will fit our rears.

Marauderjack
04-11-2006, 03:54 AM
I currently have 255/45 ZR18's on all four corners and other than the TC acting up they work fine when I remember to turn the TC "OFF"!!:beer:

My widened wheels are on the way and I will soon have 295/45 ZR18's out back and return to the 1.3" differential that the OEM's give us and my "TC Blues" should go away!!:bows: Plus it should hook better!!:banana:

I have 20K miles on the fronts and they are wearing unifomly and look like they will 50K+ miles.......YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT FROM BFG's!!:argue:

Marauderjack:burnout:

kj31067
04-11-2006, 07:20 AM
i just ran into same problem last week stock and kdw2 on national back order had to suck it up and get some 255-55-18 michelins to hold me over 26k and both backs were gone and one had a slow leak from a plug from previous owner didnt have much of a choice no problems with electronics :beer: