PDA

View Full Version : Team Ford Question

Wires
04-10-2006, 07:17 AM
What the heck happened to Brandon? Did he leave Team Ford altogether or just change jobs? He was a great service advisor, I'll miss him.

Does anyone know? (and is at liberty to say)

FordNut
04-10-2006, 08:09 AM
What the heck happened to Brandon? Did he leave Team Ford altogether or just change jobs? He was a great service advisor, I'll miss him.

Does anyone know? (and is at liberty to say)
News to me, he was there last week. I'll go by there later today and check.

gonzo50
04-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Is Team Ford doing any more sponsoring for Dyno Tunes or installation request for the Marauder, specifically with the two mechanic Gurus, Scott & Jason ???:confused:

FordNut
04-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Scott & Jason are available for work. There was a period that side work was shut down, but all's well now.

Brandon is at Team Toyota now. They made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Breadfan
04-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Scott & Jason are available for work. There was a period that side work was shut down, but all's well now.

Brandon is at Team Toyota now. They made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

I hear that, gotta do that sometimes.

Is he building engines for the new Camry NASCAR?

gonzo50
05-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Is Team Ford doing any more sponsoring for Dyno Tunes or installation request for the Marauder, specifically with the two mechanic Gurus, Scott & Jason ???:confused:

I'll be in the Marietta, Ga. area on 2 JUN 06 and staying the night at La Quinta. I'm having my EBC Brakes Kit and Front SwayBar installed at Team Ford on 3 JUN 06.:rock:

I already spoke with Scott and made the arrangements with him.
I'll try to swing by Grand Muffler to talk with TAF.
Just in the area for some R&R with my wife and daughter.

Thanks FordNut for the contact and info.:beer:
I know it's not the third Saturday of the month, but I hope to meet anyone that's in the area at the time.:wave:

TAF
05-29-2006, 04:55 AM
I'll be in the Marietta, Ga. area on 2 JUN 06 and staying the night at La Quinta. I'm having my EBC Brakes Kit and Front SwayBar installed at Team Ford on 3 JUN 06.:rock:

I know it's not the third Saturday of the month, but I hope to meet anyone that's in the area at the time.:wave:

You better come by and see me Carlos! Looking forward to it!

gonzo50
05-29-2006, 05:53 PM
You better come by and see me Carlos! Looking forward to it!
Will do TODD, see you soon.:cool5:

gonzo50
06-06-2006, 03:35 PM

My visit and stay in Marietta, Ga. was a very pleasant and enjoyable one.:D Accomplished what I set out to do, had my EBC Brakes Kit, KVR SS lines, and Addco Front Sway Bar installed at Team Ford. Also stopped by Grand Mufflers to chat with a good friend and compadre, Todd.:beer:

My experience with Team Ford and the two Master Tech. gurus, Scott and Jason were as I expected, "Awesome"!!!:bows:
Their attention to detail was very meticulous, they both checked and re-checked every little step of the install, especially when it came to the KVR SS Lines, to make sure they didn't bind, snag or rub. They treated my Marauder like it was their own personal vehicle. KUDOS to them both.:2thumbs:
Between both of them, the front sway bar took less than 2 minutes to install, "I swear". They have my loyalty.

Now on to Grand Mufflers and my friend Todd, we talked about exhaust kits and mufflers and his recomendations on how to go about getting an exhaust kit, it was all good.:burnout:
He showed me his shop and all that goes with it, nice set-up.
Then came the good part, right before he closes shop, he hands me the keys to his daily driver work truck and says, "take it for a spin and see what she has", at first I was a little hesitant but he insisted and I gave in too easy.

Sure, a Powerstroke turbo diesel SuperDuty CrewCab F-250, Ok so I go down the street and at a stop light, I floor it when it turns green and all I could see in the rear view mirror is the remnance of a turbo signature, the car to my right didn't appreciate the fact that I used his car as a marker, (Black Cloud).

I think Todd says it has 8,000 psi pressure, :eek: don't quote me on that, I'll let him chime in to clarify. That yellow Truck of his is an awesome piece of machinery. Thanks for the ride, I mean drive Todd.

Hopefully in the near future I'll make that trip back up to Marietta, Ga. for some exhaust work, can you say MagnaFlows.

It was an enjoyable day that I won't forget.:woohoo: