PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual MAM&F All-Ford Show, July 16, Waldorf MD

Andras
04-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know about a show our local club (Metro-Area Mustangs and Fords) puts on each year.

July 16th, 2006 at Waldorf Ford, in Waldorf MD.

Food, Trophys, Live Music. We usually fill a good portion of the dealer's lot.

Latest Info Here (http://metroareamustangsandfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4320&page=1&pp=10)

Breadfan
04-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Sounds fun!

ctrlraven
04-18-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm game, hopefully I'll have my new 89 lx project up and running by then.

MyTMerc
04-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know about a show our local club (Metro-Area Mustangs and Fords) puts on each year.

July 16th, 2006 at Waldorf Ford, in Waldorf MD.

Food, Trophys, Live Music. We usually fill a good portion of the dealer's lot.

Latest Info Here (http://metroareamustangsandfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4320&page=1&pp=10)

Thanks for the invite. It sounds like fun. What time does it start and run 'til? I read the thread but it looked like the details where still being worked out.

Shaun

Andras
04-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Shaun, I'll have to let you know about the start time.

What part of SoMD are you in? I'm in Waldorf.

For some reason that show was a curse for my car the first two years. My car was broken into at the park and ride lot the Tuesday before the show on both years. The first time they tried to stel the car, but were foiled by the PATS, the second time I had a Club on the wheel, but thye stole a portable CD player and a small case of CDs.

MyTMerc
04-19-2006, 08:32 PM
What part of SoMD are you in? I'm in Waldorf.

For some reason that show was a curse for my car the first two years. My car was broken into at the park and ride lot the Tuesday before the show on both years. The first time they tried to stel the car, but were foiled by the PATS, the second time I had a Club on the wheel, but thye stole a portable CD player and a small case of CDs.

I'm down here at the "End of the Road" or "God's Country" depending on your perspective, in St Mary's County, about an hour and 15 minutes from Waldorf.

Sorry to hear about your break in's.... That would really pi$$ me off! The good thing is, the crime rate is pretty low here.

I've purchased most of my new cars up there and bought an Aerostar at Waldorf Ford when my kids were young. The car dealers here are very proud of their vehicles; much better deals up there!

Hope to see you at Bert's on the 30th. It's about 15 minutes south of Waldorf on Route 5.

Shaun