PDA

View Full Version : 2 Local Car&Trucks shows this month

UncleLar
04-29-2003, 04:40 PM
I'm also a member of the Il.Chapter of Ford Truck World and two other members are involved in putting on local shows this month. Both shows are family oriented,girlfriends,wifes,and kids are more than welcome. Iasked to make sure I could post this invite to MM members here and all MM owners are welcome to come show their cars,as they said,"the more the merrier". Some nice people are putting on these shows,so shine up your ride,grab Momma and the kiddies and come on out. the first show is this Saturday,May 3rd,sorry about the short notice,the other show is Saturday,May 31st. For more info go to www.fordtruckworld.com click on forums then scroll down to Illinois Chapter,there are 2 posts. BolingbrookCar Show/Cruise In (this Saturday's show), and May Show,(May 31st show).If you're certain you'll attend the May 31st show please let Dave Runge know how many vehicles and people to expect. It'd sure be nice to see some MM's there and if you bring a Blue or Silver one you'll probably get mobbed.

UncleLar
04-29-2003, 04:50 PM
I put May Show down for the May 31st show,the correct thread is Meet in May.
My fault,sorry. Uncle Lar

UncleLar
05-07-2003, 05:05 PM
If anyone knows for certain they would like to attend the May 31st show and show off their Marauder I need you to let me know how many vehicles you'll be showing and how many people will be with you so we can arrange enough spaces for everyone showing a vehicle. I really hope a bunch of you show up,my fellow Ford Truck World members are a nice bunch,very much like everyone here at MM.net. This is a family oriented event so all the diaper draggers are welcome too. Thanks, Larry