PDA

View Full Version : Tickets - NASCAR

gdmjoe
05-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Does anyone have any contacts in getting tickets to Charlotte ( er, Lowes ) Motor Speedway ?

*Son and wife would like to attend any of the 2007 events ( realize that it's a bit late for 2006 ).

dok
05-11-2006, 12:10 PM
I live about 2 miles from the track and attend all the races. With the exception of the Coca Cola 600, good tickets are readily available right up until raceday. I know there are a lot of good seats left for this October's race. If you wanted to attend the 600, you can always buy tickets at the trailers set up at gas stations near the track. Be ready to pay a 50% premium though.

If you are looking for cheap tickets, I can't help you as I pay full price (about $100 per seat).

Here is the LMS website.

http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/

BLACKMARAUDER04
05-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I Can get tickets to most events in the usa. Concert or Sports.
p.m. me.

p.s. seats start at $110.00

Marauderman
05-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I live about 2 miles from the track and attend all the races. With the exception of the Coca Cola 600, good tickets are readily available right up until raceday. I know there are a lot of good seats left for this October's race. If you wanted to attend the 600, you can always buy tickets at the trailers set up at gas stations near the track. Be ready to pay a 50% premium though.

If you are looking for cheap tickets, I can't help you as I pay full price (about $100 per seat).

Here is the LMS website.

http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/
...............And I took my 2 kids and wife and I in '89 to the 600 for $160 ---all four of us--...sat under the only suites called apt/homes then----....spent another $100 on the kids for the 600 race day and had a ball---

After that--the prices got carried away--as said here--I haven't gone since ----cause the $$$ goes up--- especially since #3 is gone---......NASCAR ----there $$$$ is too much for me---for what is the same as back then and actually a bit less in comfort and fun--IMOP.......Tom