PDA

View Full Version : No Non Intercooled kit

maraudernkc
05-11-2006, 03:16 PM
After much debate, we have decided not to do a non Intercooled version of our Intercooled supercharger kit.

We felt that the Marauders weight and Automatic trans. would add to much heat and we would have to take to much spark out for a safe tune and this would have reduced our RWHP safe goal.

Our Marauder in not just any Mustang.

I appreciate eveyones comments about this kit. I wish we could have made it happen but the negatives out weighed the positives.

Thanks, Greg

sabtaj1
05-11-2006, 04:24 PM
dammit! I just bought a meth snow kit from a buddy. Well if you do decide to do it please let me know. Thanks, Jason

hitchhiker
05-11-2006, 05:45 PM
dammit! I just bought a meth snow kit from a buddy. Well if you do decide to do it please let me know. Thanks, Jason

meth?

:eek:

Tallboy
05-11-2006, 05:47 PM
meth?

Easy, Hitch [patting Dave on head]. He means "Methanol"...:D

usafsniper
05-11-2006, 05:59 PM
meth?

I guess if you take enough you'll never hear the detonation or engine parts falling out the rear. LOL

merc
05-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Easy, Hitch [patting Dave on head]. He means "Methanol"...:D

I am glad you explained that ! I was thinking menthol as in Newport Cigarettes. Now if Greg could package menthol with 3" crack pipes and a stupid charger everyone would be addicted to speed. :lol:

snowbird
05-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Greg,

It's OK for me as the original question was to ask for opinions. You had a lot of good and valid arguments.

Then, if someone is interested in a SC, he now know the best way is to had a few more $$ on initial effort and intercool it.

MarauderMarc
05-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Whatever!!!........I think you should do it! Try it out, test it, ect. Dont let these negative influences keep you from at least trying something. I have talked to alot of people who WANT this kit...dont give it up just yet.!!!!!

MarauderTJA
05-18-2006, 04:36 AM

Jump in on the Kit#16 deal. More power and you save mucho$$$$$$. And you still can use the meth kit.

magindat
05-18-2006, 06:55 AM
I guess if you take enough you'll never hear the detonation or engine parts falling out the rear. LOL

Also think your going fast while sittin still!!!!

sabtaj1
05-18-2006, 11:05 AM
I am working on the wife as we speak for FIT #16. gotta have it!

snowbird
05-18-2006, 03:09 PM
I am working on the wife as we speak for FIT #16. gotta have it!
Gee You can still chat on the net while doin' it ?!

My imaginative mind didn't ever thought about that !!:)

Mike M
05-18-2006, 03:35 PM
I tried doing both at once but I hurt my back.