PDA

View Full Version : Blk MM In Wildwood

MarauderMark
05-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Was driving out of north wildwood Friday morning on 147 when a blk MM passed me at the star dinner so i caught up to it on 147 thinking it was X369 (Ronny)and unless he got old fast i don't think it was him .What was weird about the car was the front plate was a New jersey tag while the back plate was Pa , never saw that before.Yep i'm the one in the maroon suburban and just wanted to know if it was someone on here..

X369
05-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Wasn't me, Mark! Maybe a little more gray!? :geezer: Sorry I missed the car show there this weekend. I am trying to get down there this week if I have the time :coolman: Are you going to be staying there again this summer? If so let me know when and we will get together. That's a nice drive over the bridge to North Wildwood; remember the wooden bridge that used to be there? What a difference!

Ron

MarauderMark
05-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Wasn't me, Mark! Maybe a little more gray!? :geezer: Sorry I missed the car show there this weekend. I am trying to get down there this week if I have the time :coolman: Are you going to be staying there again this summer? If so let me know when and we will get together. That's a nice drive over the bridge to North Wildwood; remember the wooden bridge that used to be there? What a difference!

Ron
Hey Ron, Yea i didnt think it was you but really wasn't sure as it's been a year.yeah were going to be down there alot more this yaer than ever so we most certainly can hook up mah brutha:D
Awe man when we used to go over that old bridge my wife would allways say "hurry up before it falls apart on us " and would slow the car down and she hated it.:lol: Now you have to watch out for the state ploice hiding out to catch ya , but it is much better..

jerrym3
05-17-2006, 06:27 AM
How was the show last weekend?

I put my 1964 Galaxie into the September show (weather permitting).

Unfortunately, I think that they have cancelled the cruise night at the September show. Combination of cost and too much crazy driving, I assume.