PDA

View Full Version : F.I.T. Kit # 16 Special Deal

maraudernkc
05-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Here is the Deal.

Kit #16 normal price is $5000.00

We will sell this kit for $4599.00 and will put $200.00 cash towards a Marauderville Track event in Orlando of our choice. Like fastest MPH or best 60ft time etc.

We will also give you a Polished Supercharger. This is now a $250.00 option.

This offer is good thru Sunday, May 21st. 12:00 PM Midnight CST.

First one to post on this thread that they want this deal, it will be yours.

Don't be left behind at Marauderville!

Thanks, Greg

MarauderTJA
05-17-2006, 09:37 AM
What a deal!!!!:D

MarauderMarc
05-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Should have went this route in the first place.......

Rick-n-Miami
05-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Wow, good deal.

Who ever got #15? I remember it being someone in FL, but I don't recall seeing who the lucky person was? Soon, FL will have more blowers than oranges.

martyo
05-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Greg:

Does ProCharger make a full kit for a Fox Body install that is similar in size to the Vortech S trim and, if so, what would a guy like me be able to get one for?

maraudernkc
05-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Rick, he has not posted yet. I don't post names of members if they don't want there name posted. He said he would post when he was ready. They live in Saint Cloud, FL. Did I just say that?

Wow, good deal.

Who ever got #15? I remember it being someone in FL, but I don't recall seeing who the lucky person was? Soon, FL will have more blowers than oranges.

MarauderMark
05-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Wow, good deal.

I know who:D and so will you soon.Dayum Greg!!!! This is Buy far the best deal yet.:up:Man if i weren't already S/ced this would be for me..
Good luck to whoever gets this awesome deal!!

Cobra25
05-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Now that's a Great Deal if I ever heard one ! Some one is going to get really Lucky!

maraudernkc
05-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Just hit your BUY IT NOW button.:) :)

Hotrauder
05-17-2006, 01:39 PM
That is a great deal and we appreciate the contribution to the success of MVIV.
thanks Greg and come on you guys and gals...click the button. Dennis:beer:

HwyCruiser
05-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Wow, did I miss a holiday? Or is the # 16 near and dear to Greg's heart for some reason? :confused:

Pssst, hey :censor:, this one has your name written all over it buddy. :D

merc
05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
New house ---FIT Procharger :dunno: The timing sucks :argue:

kartherma
05-21-2006, 08:07 AM
OK, OK!
I am taking the bait!
Greg, sorry for the poor connection today when I called. The ship is in the middle of the Persian Gulf and regular phone communications are sometimes a pain.

This will be for the Silver 04 and for the collective, I would like some help in re-naming her! (blackie is going to be jealous:( , but she wont be for long...after all, in the family, she is the youngest...and most modified already)

Greg, I have emailed my folks to get that PCM code for me and I will be sending that along to you. If you could send me an email at
mcneilrc@cvn76.navy.mil
and maybe give me a final price including the tuner upgrade I would really appreciate it!

Thanks all, and as always...
Be Good!
Curt

SergntMac
05-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Awesome! Congrats, Curt.

Hotrauder
05-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Congrats to Kurt and Greg and thanks for the boost for MVIV. Dennis:beer:

tmac1337
05-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Congratulations!!!

Your gonna like it. Eventually, if you want to up the ante, I would suggest 60lb injectors, Diablosport Mafia, and Dual Cobra fuel pumps!

Don't worry about kick ass tunes, plenty of those!

KillJoy
05-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Nice. 8itchinin' deal! Glad someone bit on this one.

16 Kits. Awesome beginning! Keep up the progress!

KillJoy

HwyCruiser
05-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Congrats on the purchase Curt! You're getting one heck of a deal on the kit with a free polished blower upgrade. You gotta have the bling!

I've had my kit just over a year now and I love it. I'm running a 380 pulley which puts out about 8-1/2 psi at 6000 rpm, probably around 425 rwhp. This is very nice setup for the street and also enough to put me in the low 12's on a cool day at the track and with the help of my other mods (4.10's, DR's cobra exhaust and a 3k stall Stallion at the time).

I used to run a 370 pulley, which put out 10 psi at 6200 rpm for 465 rwhp, but I backed down the boost for the sake of the stock engine quickly coming up on 50k miles on it now. One of these days I'm going to build the bottom end and up the boost but I hope to do it on my own time. I would suggest either the 380 or 370 pulley to start off with, just leave the 360 pulley to the guys with built motors or who don't mind poking at fate with a sharp stick.

The Diablo base tune that comes with the kit is awesome. A lot of dyno and street time on several Marauders went into it. Good choice on upgrading to the handheld tuner. Any tweeks you need done to the tune beyond what you can do yourself comes free with the kit.

I know you're going to love it, just get yourself lined out for some serious rubber to handle the new power! :burnout:

MarauderTJA
05-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Congratualtions Curt:D. Welcome to the F.I.T. family, Marauder S/C community and the wonderful world of boost. You will not believe your ride after the install. If you have any questions, feel free to ask at any time.

kartherma
05-22-2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the votes of confidence guys.
I have a very special (and experienced) friend in the marauder world and his words to me about the rides he had in TMAC1337 and HWYCRUISER's cars were very convincing...especially given his car and how it felt when I drove it.

I am in a funny position where I will not see the car before it is finished and I would prefer to do everything I can (within my limited budget) so down time will be all before I get back. (I will have to keep myself restrained...I will not have driven a car in over 6 months and the temptation of the loud pedal will be intense!)

The guys at Alexander Ford will be doing the install. I had discussed it with them before I left in December. Funny thing about those guys. They have a father and son set of Ford Master Mechanics and a second son who is a salesman. The mechanic son will be doing the install at the Ford shop. The owner knows about the project and is eager to get involved. I cant wait!

OK, serious question. The car is slightly modified as it is right now. JLT intake, lidio tune, after that...just about stock. I see some suggestions about injectors and fuel pumps above. I would like to ask some of you ProCharger guys your feelings on what else to try to do.
For background, the car will be a daily driver and will take multiple trips from Yuma to San Diego and back which is about 180 miles over a mountain with an elevation of about 6000ft. It will drive in 120F weather in Yuma during the day and that very night it will be in San Diego at 80F weather.

(still looking for help on the new name!)

thanks!
Be Good, Curt

MarauderTJA
05-22-2006, 05:23 AM
Thanks for the votes of confidence guys.
I have a very special (and experienced) friend in the marauder world and his words to me about the rides he had in TMAC1337 and HWYCRUISER's cars were very convincing...especially given his car and how it felt when I drove it.

I am in a funny position where I will not see the car before it is finished and I would prefer to do everything I can (within my limited budget) so down time will be all before I get back. (I will have to keep myself restrained...I will not have driven a car in over 6 months and the temptation of the loud pedal will be intense!)

The guys at Alexander Ford will be doing the install. I had discussed it with them before I left in December. Funny thing about those guys. They have a father and son set of Ford Master Mechanics and a second son who is a salesman. The mechanic son will be doing the install at the Ford shop. The owner knows about the project and is eager to get involved. I cant wait!

OK, serious question. The car is slightly modified as it is right now. JLT intake, lidio tune, after that...just about stock. I see some suggestions about injectors and fuel pumps above. I would like to ask some of you ProCharger guys your feelings on what else to try to do.
For background, the car will be a daily driver and will take multiple trips from Yuma to San Diego and back which is about 180 miles over a mountain with an elevation of about 6000ft. It will drive in 120F weather in Yuma during the day and that very night it will be in San Diego at 80F weather.

(still looking for help on the new name!)

thanks!
Be Good, Curt

Curt,

Based on your intended use of the car I would stay with a 3.80 pulley. In particular with your high temps in Yuma during the hot season there. I would recommend the 4.10 gears for the car, in particular where you will be going over the mountains often. It will not effective your gas mileage that much stepping up from 3.55's. In fact, it may improve for your based on your usage and driving environment. IMO I would stay with the 42 lb injectors, the fuel pump that comes with the kit should also work without any problems. I understand you are going to get the Diablosport Predator and there are some great (Scott Beer) tunes available to set up everything above you require.

Your car should still make around 425 RWHP and 400 Ft lbs tq without a problem, yet maintain great around town and highway driveability. You will be very pleased. And I can understand you being anxious to drive her once you get back from your tour at sea. Take care and be safe.

TOM, Cape Coral, Florida

maraudernkc
05-30-2006, 01:13 PM
Curt, I am glad to see that this great deal went to one of our guys representing the good ole USA. Thanks for keeping us safe!

kartherma
06-03-2006, 02:30 AM
just to update those who might (or might not) be interested...

Our ship pulled into Kuala Lumpur (sp?) today. If you have watched the sean connery and catherine zeta jone movie you know about the petronas towers. I am in sniper range of that building right now. In fact, I am looking out the window at the towers.

As for the Kit16, it is on its way to completion and when it is finished, it will be sent to Yuma and the boys at Alexander Ford. (gotta love those guys).
Anyways, I am looking to get the rims widened. There will be an issue with scheduling to deliver the rims for me. (Doug will do it for me but it might be a while until he can get the car...and then it wont be done before I get back...)

I have big plans for when I get back to include a big concert with the kids and a trip to bring the 69 mustang back to Yuma from san diego.
(YEAH!!! 69 Mustang Convertible for less than 1500 bucks...weekly driven with a good top!!!)

ok, be good, gotta go be bad (what would you be doing in Malaysia???)
Curt