PDA

View Full Version : Mini meet in Chruchville, Friday 5/26/06

DEFYANT
05-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Anyone interested in meeting up at the Chruchville cruise in on Friday night? I've been on day work lately and may try to get over there.

Typically there are cars from restored classics to the modern hot rods.

Post up if your interested.

merc6
05-23-2006, 07:57 PM
work that day :(

Joe Walsh
05-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey Charlie, What time does that show start on Friday? How late does it run?
I'll be playing golf on Friday afternoon (we'll close the office early for the Holiday weekend), but would like to drive up.
I'm a little worried about I-95 traffic northbound on Friday evening....

Haggis
05-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey Charlie, What time does that show start on Friday? How late does it run?
I'll be playing golf on Friday afternoon (we'll close the office early for the Holiday weekend), but would like to drive up.
I'm a little worried about I-95 traffic northbound on Friday evening....
Yes, need more info.

DEFYANT
05-24-2006, 04:15 PM
It usually kicks off at 5pm when some diehards show up and runs until people deside to leave. I've never heard of anyone getting thrown out. I got there late a few weeks ago ('bout 9pm) and it was still going strong. Shoot for 7pm.

I had to park in the back, but it was a good time.

Here is the address:
Campus Hills Shopping Center
2400 blk Churchville Rd (RT 22)
Bel Air MD 21014

If you come up I-95, get off at exit 80 north. That will take you to Rt 22 where you make a right. Campus Hills Shopping center is a few miles down the road.

Haggis
05-25-2006, 05:09 AM
It usually kicks off at 5pm when some diehards show up and runs until people deside to leave. I've never heard of anyone getting thrown out. I got there late a few weeks ago ('bout 9pm) and it was still going strong. Shoot for 7pm.

I had to park in the back, but it was a good time.

Here is the address:
Campus Hills Shopping Center
2400 blk Churchville Rd (RT 22)
Bel Air MD 21014

If you come up I-95, get off at exit 80 north. That will take you to Rt 22 where you make a right. Campus Hills Shopping center is a few miles down the road.
Thanks, will see how Friday goes.

DEFYANT
05-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Well, I think we may want to cancel this.

The weather is supposed to get pretty nasty in the late afternoon. It is supposed to hail with thunderstorms.

We can play it by ear and see...

Joe Walsh
05-25-2006, 07:12 PM

The weather is supposed to get pretty nasty in the late afternoon. It is supposed to hail with thunderstorms.

Yep...could get a bit dicy with the weather.
We'll see what Mother Nature brings us....

Haggis
05-26-2006, 03:31 AM

Yep...could get a bit dicy with the weather.
We'll see what Mother Nature brings us....
Not looking good...maybe next time, keep us informed.

OTOH...Tomorrow night is cruise night at the Fredericktown Mall. All of you not going away for the weekend or have no plans tomorrow evening, come on out be glad to have you there.