PDA

View Full Version : Lidio Tune Installed

kj31067
05-26-2006, 03:52 PM
and i can happily say " another satisfied customer"..
right from the get-go ,i thought it idled better. tranny shifts are spot on, worth the price of admission alone. no more hitting the o/d switch when i start up. i had my wife in the car today and let er rip to redline in first and even she had a smile and she is not a car person. my ears are still wet from the grin!!!!!!:banana2:

MikesMerc
05-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Congrats.:beer:

It is amazing how a tune can make such a difference.

Big Joe P
05-27-2006, 04:10 AM
He tuned mine last summer, I love it......

jstevens
05-27-2006, 06:16 AM
Lidio's the man. Glad you're happy with the tune.

chuckled
06-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Can anyone suggest a good tuner in the Atlanta area? Sounds like something worthwhile. What cost is involved?

kj31067
06-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Can anyone suggest a good tuner in the Atlanta area? Sounds like something worthwhile. What cost is involved?
you can call alternative and they will send you the sct tuner with lidios custom tune in it and you throw it in yourself. literally takes about 5 mins and even a dummy like me could do it!!!! 400 bucks should do the trick

2003DOHC
06-09-2006, 07:27 PM
and i can happily say " another satisfied customer"..
right from the get-go ,i thought it idled better. tranny shifts are spot on, worth the price of admission alone. no more hitting the o/d switch when i start up. i had my wife in the car today and let er rip to redline in first and even she had a smile and she is not a car person. my ears are still wet from the grin!!!!!!:banana2:

I just flashed my ecm with the Lidio tune this evening. I agree with you 100% night and day difference in the performance of my MM. Seems like the car shed about 500 pounds. I am a very pleased customer.:D