PDA

View Full Version : I spotted you "QWK" in Eden Prairie

Old Victoriay
05-31-2006, 03:30 PM
If you hang around here give a shout. And just to let you know, if you saw some t-bird pulling a quick u-turn to tailgate you a few miles that would be me drooling (okay so I wasn't actually "tailgating," but I was looking).

More details: spoiler, silverized "Marauder" on back, God's head emblem on trunk, tinted windows, front windows down

I am fairly new here (barely if ever posted) and completely admire Marauder's.

I'm on the left below, QWK is on the right
:flamer:

jdando
05-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the best site on the net.

jeremy

crouse
06-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the Twin Cities. Rosemount Eagan area for me. Anything special about your T-Bird? I had a 93 T-Bird with a V6 then a 96 Cougar with the 4.6 V8, Black w/ sport pkg. Loved both of them.

Curt

Old Victoriay
06-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the Twin Cities. Rosemount Eagan area for me. Anything special about your T-Bird? I had a 93 T-Bird with a V6 then a 96 Cougar with the 4.6 V8, Black w/ sport pkg. Loved both of them.

Curt

No I am sorry to report, just a plain old V6 LX 93 T-Bird with pealing/worn midnight blue paint, but everything in it does work flawlessly (minus a passenger side switch, which is a good thing for those passengers with happy fingers). Oh, well I guess I put a relay in for the brights and lows on at the same time, and I disabled the seatbelt light and chime, and I retrofitted the AC, which now works like crap for how ac should work, but atleast it does work now. R12 = :banned: :nono::down::cry:

Old Victoriay
06-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the best site on the net.

jeremy

Was your sig picture taken in St Paul near the river right off the freeway? The background looks awfully familiar.

Grifter
06-04-2006, 05:29 PM
huh.. i dont think i have seen a silver MM in EP yet. i work in EP, so if you see a black MM with tint, chances are its me.
i have seen a DTR one and a blue one.

jdando
06-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Was your sig picture taken in St Paul near the river right off the freeway? The background looks awfully familiar.

Good eyes! It was down by Fort Snelling. Had a bit of extra time one day before a flight and snapped a couple of glamour shots!

jeremy