PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle - Who's going thread?

Breadfan
06-01-2006, 06:38 AM
Can we get a list of who will be at Carlisle this weekend and what day?

I plan to be there Saturday.

I've not yet registered. I can't do it online anymore, so I have to register at the gate.

For those who know, can you enlighten those who don't about a few things:

1.) Where are all the Marauders going to be? (i.e. in Stock class?)

2.) Whats the cost to register? (So I bring enough cash)

3.) If I'm there by 10 or 11am will I still be able to register?

This will be my first time attending so excuse the possibly stupid questions. :)

I know a few will be there Saturday, so hope to see you there. I plan to meet up with some Marauders and hit the swap meet.

Mike

baltimoremm
06-01-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm going....just to look though. I'll probably be up early Sat morning. Make sure to bring the umbrellas....it looks like they're calling for rain.

jonroe
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
I plan to be there both days all day depending on weather conditions. I'll be entered in the 93 TBird SC class. I will visit the MM area.

Jon

Blown3.8
06-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I'll be there with my Excursion fri sat and sun, but hangin in the t-bird area. i think its 55 to register at gate. you should be fine getting there at 10 or 11 i think judging is from 1 or 2 to 4. the marauders should be in the same general area, except for maybe the originals.

Breadfan
06-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Cool!

I'll have to check out your Excursion. :)

SteveS
06-02-2006, 08:57 PM
I've been here since Thursday... We have a car in the Invitational Display. I hope to meet some of you. We haven't gotten beyond the vendors much, so far.

http://www.crownvic.net/carlisle/DSC_0034.jpg