PDA

View Full Version : June 10, 2006 Carolina Marauders Meet

Marauderman
06-04-2006, 04:34 PM
I would hope that our friends from SC , the Amazon Tuning Soluntions
(aka as Rick) folks from the Tune Shop would post up about wanting to sponsor our monthly meet--I have done the unthinkable .....and sent Linn a PM Monday Night the 29th of May-:lol:====READ other POST FOLKS----GETA LAUGH----hope it wasn't to late---so for give me--but I had no choice--I had to post public-------gosh!!!=-Hope this all goes well--:lol:..BOUT THE pm stuff---if your not n2it--don"t bother-=--

I only want a friendly meet with as many MMs as we can get there---lets speek up--I say yes----that means two (2) of us--so lets start the count--in hopes the crew from SC come thru-lets see...................Tom

Agent M79
06-04-2006, 05:09 PM
I can tell you with 100% surety that I can not make any meet this weekend even if it were in my backyard. Sorry folks.

fastblackmerc
06-04-2006, 05:11 PM
I won't be able to make it. WIll be in Wilmington for some much needed R&R with my better 1/2. :D

SC Cheesehead
06-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Our plans for this weekend are still up in the air. We've got some freinds from Thomasville, NC that are planing to come down to GVL for a visit. Unless they change their plans we won't be able to attend the MM meeting.

SCCH

Marauderman
06-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I too have a house to finish painting --but was willing to forgo a day to spend with you folks about our cars and all--but this is getting ridiculous--like a sickness---lets c, no one local can make it---no one long distant can make it-----looks like I will be continuing with my painting and beers of course-=-along with some darn good music outside to help me brush along.........Tom

fastblackmerc
06-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it Tom.... we all know you really wanted to continue painting the house.... :D

Marauderman
06-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it Tom.... we all know you really wanted to continue painting the house.... :D
Look.....you............you will be with your better half having fun----me----driving the MM is always fun --after I get her into 4th..-painting--..well...you know beer and relaxing is far better fun--:lol:......was hoping to have more folks speak up--guess we all have alot of "summer things going on"...Tom

fastblackmerc
06-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Look.....you............you will be with your better half having fun
You got that right!:D :D

Marauderman
06-05-2006, 05:14 PM
You got that right!:D :D
we already know what your mind as in store for this weekend---car window shopping while the Ms. does her shopping---:lol:

SC Cheesehead
06-06-2006, 04:00 AM
I too have a house to finish painting --but was willing to forgo a day to spend with you folks about our cars and all--but this is getting ridiculous--like a sickness---lets c, no one local can make it---no one long distant can make it-----looks like I will be continuing with my painting and beers of course-=-along with some darn good music outside to help me brush along.........Tom

Tom and others,

How about next weekend? Is anyone up for getting together next Saturday?

SCCH

Marauderman
06-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Tom and others,

How about next weekend? Is anyone up for getting together next Saturday?

SCCH
Maybe--will see later on whats happening---I still need to get my shift points fixed ---and limiter so I don't keep hitting it---whoops!!

Butch
06-06-2006, 05:00 AM
I'm going to this on Saturday:
http://www.beachfestival.com/

Come on out if you get bored.....Little far from Charlotte, but some others may be able to make it from the VA/TN/WV area.

I won't be driving the MM there, since we will be parking in a field, but I'll be there none the less!

frdwrnch
06-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Sorry Guys, I can't make it either. Going to Shatley Springs with the Falcon Club. I can make next Saturday if it helps. I have a lot to catch up with you guys on. I'm doing a lot of traveling and will be into mid-July. After that I'll be ramping up my new business and should have a location by August 1, 2006. I'll keep you posted!

Marauderman
06-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Sorry Guys, I can't make it either. Going to Shatley Springs with the Falcon Club. I can make next Saturday if it helps. I have a lot to catch up with you guys on. I'm doing a lot of traveling and will be into mid-July. After that I'll be ramping up my new business and should have a location by August 1, 2006. I'll keep you posted!
But Agent M79 will be gone by then---who will we relace him with---...???