PDA

View Full Version : June 10 Planning Thread

Dan
06-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Ok gang, the long range forecast is telling me that this Saturday should be good weather.

That means COOKOUT!!!

Post up if you can make it. We're talking this Saturday, June 10, 2006 from 4-8 in Hard Hittin' New Britain, CT.

I have been working on my pulled pork recipe and I think I have it down cold (err, hot, actually.) I also have my steak tip seasoning and sauce recipe at a point that would make a dead chef come back to life.

In other words, we'll eat well and go home fatter.

After dinner it's off to the Pike for some laps. :) All at the speed limit, of course.

We will also be trying to discuss some dates for Constitution State Marauder events this summer so bring a calendar.

Again, post up if you can make it. Please include your email address.

Best,

Dan

Paul T. Casey
06-05-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm in, again. Misquamarauder1@aol.com
Still need directions,m but I have plenty of appetite.

Dan
06-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Paul,

Bring that appetite and your car. Don't bring anything else. I plan on being down at misquama-whatever a lot this summer. I'll be getting payback for that appetite. :)

Directions never went out last week due to cancellation. They will go out this week for sure. (This time, I think, not sure but maybe, we'll have it rain or shine. I have a couple of very nice yard tents.)

Best,

Dan

Dan
06-08-2006, 05:29 AM
Paul,

It looks like the weather is holding out. I'll send you an email with directions to my house.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Best,

Dan

SMOKE
06-08-2006, 06:54 AM
Dan,
I'm in as I PM'd you last week. I'll be detailing a Lincoln T/C at my house and will need the break. Lemme know if you need anything.

jgmclane@hotmail.com

Marauderoz
06-08-2006, 07:40 AM
I'm in!

casman@conversent.net

Dan
06-08-2006, 09:18 AM
1. BYOB - but remember, if you over do it you will not be allowed to come on the cruise with us afterwards. You can expect me to be firm on this point.

2. I'm planning on having this event regardless of weather. Unless the weather is severe enough to blow down my yard tents we are having it. Heck, if we have to go indoors and eat, I think we'll still have it.

3. I'll start sending out directions now. I'll put my cell # in there, too, but the place is very easy to find.

4. As for what else to bring... I'll post a list and let people pick and choose from it.

Best,

Dan

Paul T. Casey
06-08-2006, 09:24 AM
1. BYOB - but remember, if you over do it you will not be allowed to come on the cruise with us afterwards. You can expect me to be firm on this point.

Me too, I just called the cops on a friend of mine who stopped by this a.m. drunk. Didn't want a lift home, think he got another ride now.

Dan
06-08-2006, 09:27 AM
12:25PM - I just sent directions to those who have RSVP'd so far. If you did not get directions, post up.

Best,

Dan

Dan
06-08-2006, 09:28 AM

Me too, I just called the cops on a friend of mine who stopped by this a.m. drunk. Didn't want a lift home, think he got another ride now.

Paul,

I'm getting the feeling that you and I are going to get along just fine. :)

Best,

Dan