67435animal
06-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Will try to make this one.

Black Terror
06-10-2006, 01:19 PM
I will also try to be there.

White Knuckles
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
I should be getting back to town Friday Nite. I hope to pick up Trilogy # 131 from Team Ford Saturday morning:banana2: -----probably after breakfast.

The Marauder has been at Team Ford for six weeks. Due to travel schedule, I dropped MM off 2 weeks prior to Trilogy's delivery of kit. Kit install was basically complete on the Saturday after kit was delivered, but here were a few additional parts needed to complete install and Team Ford was gracious enough to allow my Marauder to remain on a lift and tie up a bay:thanks:

Also, during the Marauder's absence ( which coincided with my wife's birthday, our wedding anniversary and Mother's day) my wife somehow came to the conclusion I was trading the Marauder for a new car for her:nono:. I had told her it was gone for an oil change----and it's coming home trilogized :burnout: --------- Anybody got a spare room?:lol:

We Atlanta area Marauder owners are very lucky to have access to great mechanics(Scott and Jason) ,a MOD friendly dealer in Team Ford and the exhaust Guru----TAF and his Grand Muffler.

See Ya Saturday.

Glenn
06-11-2006, 12:35 PM
I could not agree with you more about Scott and Jason at Team Ford and Todd at Grand Muffler. My MM would probably not be moded without Scott and Jason and certainly without a SC. And I have Todd to thank for first directing me to them. I would never have trusted anyone else to have done all of the mod work or even been able to afford someone elses' prices. Some of the prices on the net that people have paid would have stopped me cold for doing any mods. Their work is flawless and extremely detailed. They probably are the best Ford mechanics in Altanta. Good Luck with #132 and yes, I can also related to the "spouse" situation very well.

Glenn

Festus
06-12-2006, 09:15 AM
I'm planning on coming too. Alan from Car Motorsports leant me some of his new goodies to show off.

Paul T. Casey
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I'll miss this one, but I'll be back soon.

glassman99
06-12-2006, 07:56 PM
I'll be there but....going to be running at Commerce in the evening. 15 bucks for the test-and-tune Saturday night. Glenn will be there also. Matchup? Naw, let's both do damage to the others.:beer: