PDA

View Full Version : Constitution State Marauders First Meet

Dan
06-10-2006, 08:53 PM
We had our first meet tonight. It went very, very well.

We hit the Pike at around 9. We kept things within the law for the most part. There was a tiny bit of playing but that was done on private property. Yes, REAl private property. Notice that there is no quote marks.

There is a hot spot on teh Pike where they allow American muscle to park. We hung out there for a good hour and met the owner of a big speed shop in CT. He invited us to his shop for our next BBQ so we may well wind up doing that next time. I'm thinking about August.

The Pike was nice but for our next event I'm thinking that we should do something with more driving involved.

Anyway, I had a fun day and it looks like the CSM group had a great start.

I'll let the rest of the gang chime in.

Best,

Dan

SMOKE
06-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Great time indeed! Couldn't have been more proud of us and the cars as people wandered over to learn about the mysterious "Marauder" when we were invited to park. Or more to the point, they knew the car, but didn't expect to see 5 or 6 running around! All around good food/time/cruising. Glad to have met my fellow Marauderers (word?). Just a great bunch. Looking forward to more great times. Thanks to you Dan for being a gracious host and chef (and your wife and Mom too!).

Paul T. Casey
06-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Well, I had a blast. Good meeting the folks, too much fun on the CCSPT. Count me in for any upcoming events if I'm around, especially if they entail tips. Videos coming, photos too. I'll check back later.

Marauderoz
06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm already looking forward to the next meet and cruise. This time, I will be ready for the private track. :nerd:(I need to practice!) (I need to try it for the first time!)

Thanks to Dan for his leadership and cooking skills.

Thanks to Dan, Paul, Frank and Jon, I have to do more go fast mods.

SMOKE
06-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Ccspt?????

Dan
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Ccspt?????

+1 .

Paul T. Casey
06-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Central Connecticut Semi Private Track

SMOKE
06-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Ah. Yes indeed...

Dan
06-13-2006, 03:11 PM
:rolleyes:

ultravorx
06-13-2006, 04:49 PM
i really had a great time, thanks to dan as usual!! cant wait for the next meet.

Due to popular demand,here is my sweet potato pie recipe

Heres the recipe for the sweet potato pie

Ingredients:
2 sweet potatoes
Honey
Brown sugar
1/2 cup Hazelnut coffee creamer
2 eggs
3 teaspoons of flour
Vanilla extract
Honey roasted Toasted almonds
Cinnamon

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350F
-Bake/microwave/boil 2 sweet potatoes
-Skin the potatoes and put them in a large bowl
-Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of hazelnut coffee creamer, 1 table spoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, 3 teaspoons of flour, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, dash of cinnamon

into the bowl. Mix with a hand held blender until all ingredients are fully mixed and whipped. There should be no clumps in the mix (consistency of baby food)

-pour mix into a pie crust (store bought or hand made)
- lightly sprinkle brown sugar over the mix, lightly glaze the top with honey and sprinkle on sliced honey roasted almonds

- Bake in oven @ 350F for 40 minutes.
-Enjoy!

Dan
07-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Another Marauder meet is being planned by Paul Casey. Click this link for more....
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10