PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jes' and Barry

Hack Goby
06-11-2006, 11:55 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN2071.JPGI just want to say thank you to Jes' and Berry for putting on another great regional event.It was good to see everyone agian.I had a wonderfull time except it went too fast.Mac,as this picture shows(Ding Dong,I just got a TXT.MSG.) you were really into that B-26.What a funny pic.

SergntMac
06-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Dude...I'll get you for that.

Hehehe...Yes, Paul, a delightful event, allow me to add my thanks to Barry and Jessica for opening their home to us. The 4th Annual Eastern Regional Meet, "Marauders Meet The WidowMaker" is in the history books. A great time was had by all, it cannot be done better than this.

A few extra dash plaques are available. If you didn't get yours, or, want a spare, PM Mary.

Zack
06-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Paul, wait till I post your picture in a drunken blither.
Cant be worse than me holding Becky's purse.

KillJoy
06-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Yes, Thanks Barry and Jessica! Great gathering, great good and a lot of fun! The genersoty of this group still amazes me!

Thank you all, we can't wait for the next meet that we can attend!

KillJoyv

CRUZTAKER
06-11-2006, 03:13 PM
You ALL are not only welcome...but deserving of thanks yourself.

This meet always seems to bring me out of my dim working world and into a place I like to be. At home, and surrounded by friends.;)

Steve was also the victim of quick draw of the camera video that should easily make a television blooper real. :baaa:

I can only imagine what I might have been candidly caught doing.
And god help me, I hope I had my cloths on...:hide:

KillJoy
06-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Steve was also the victim of quick draw of the camera video that should easily make a television blooper real. :baaa:

I still have my eyebrows :D

KillJoy

MM2004
06-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Barry and Jess,

Sandy, Caitlin and myself had a great time. You have a beautiful place to say the least! :)

Many thanks to you guys for putting this together again!

Let's hear the full story of the 87 octane and the bonfire? :D

Mike.

MM03MOK
06-11-2006, 06:37 PM
The Massachusetts contingent is back home safe in their warren. Despite an hour delay in take-off, the flight/ride home was perfect. We left in pouring rain on Wed. and it only stopped raining here yesterday, we were told. Didn't have to worry about watering the grass or window boxes!

This was yet another memorable time with some truly wonderful people. After a great Looseville event, I couldn't wait for June to get here. Thank you, Jes and Bear, for inviting us into your home once again! Your back yard is paradise!

The food was outstanding and if you went hungry, that was your own fault! Key West Pinks: Mike, I've never had swimps that big! Gail, I had another helping of taco salad today! I lost track of the kinds of beer on hand - many fine brews to sample! Jes - the martinis were wonderful! Filets cooked to perfection (thanks MercMan!), haggis and a special beverage (thanks Haggis & Ladyhawke!), flounder, kielbasa, Zack's salsa, veggie pizza......endless selections.

Great big thanks to Big Joe P and Kim for bringing some Jim Beam premiums to raffle off! Mac's raffle donation of Eagle Rare and Rain from Buffalo Trace was a bonus! Thanks for the dash plaques too, Mac! "Marauders Meet the Widowmaker."

Dennis and Sheila - you were missed but we did include you in our toast with Joe and Kim as our newlyweds. We'll post pictures of the wedding cake!

The event wouldn't have been complete without a spectacular nighttime burnout by Bear on the side street. I think the smoke is still hanging in the air!

The MAPS Air Museum was deceiving from the building's exterior. They have an impressive collection of aviation history and are currently restoring one of only 6 remaining Martin B26 Marauders. We enjoyed all the samples at Harry London's and definitely left some coin at the candy store on the way out.

Bear and Jes.....if you'll have us back again next year, it would be a pleasure!!

Who's up for another meet before Oktoberfest in Seymour!! October's such a long way away!

pantheroc
06-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Jess and Barry, had a GREAT time. THANKS again for the wonderful hospitality!

Steve and Barry, glad you guys didn't use 100+ octane...all I saw was 20' flames before I could power up and start the camera.

Captured the burnout on vid also!

Burnout video:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/misc.php?do=downloadfile&i=3368

Fire video (no audio):
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/misc.php?do=downloadfile&i=3371

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2006, 04:30 AM
My best thumbnails so far....more coming.

Number 3 is the burnout pavement. I lifted a 1/4 inch of new blacktop.:P

Haggis
06-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Chris and I had a wonderful time, thanks Barry & Jess. And thanks to everyone else for making it a great time. BigJoe and Mac thanks for the prizes.

Now on to more important issues, Zack's exhaust. It makes mothers and small children cringe in fear, gives old people heart attacks and makes grown men say; 'WHAT THE F__K!!!!!'.

Zack it sounded great.

MM03MOK
06-13-2006, 05:08 AM
Now on to more important issues, Zack's exhaust. It makes mothers and small children cringe in fear, gives old people heart attacks and makes grown men say; 'WHAT THE F__K!!!!!'.

Zack it sounded great.I vote for Zack's exhaust as "Best Music of the Weekend". Brought a smile to my face every WOT!!! :lol:

KillJoy
06-13-2006, 05:28 AM
'WHAT THE F__K!!!!!'.

At least use my name when you quote me! :D

Yup....gets my vote too! SWEET!

KillJoy

Zack
06-13-2006, 05:35 AM
I propose we have MV-V in Barry's backyard.

KillJoy
06-13-2006, 05:44 AM
I propose we have MV-V in Barry's backyard.

:D

KillJoy

MM03MOK
06-13-2006, 05:56 AM
Gage has a loop-de-loop mini car track we could race with! Loser gets thrown in the pool. :lol: We actually would all fit in their back yard....just need a few more chairs!

Haggis
06-13-2006, 06:18 AM
At least use my name when you quote me! :D

Yup....gets my vote too! SWEET!

KillJoy
I wasn't quoting you, baldy. :lol:

Hack Goby
06-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Paul, wait till I post your picture in a drunken blither.
Cant be worse than me holding Becky's purse.
Wow,I look like the poster child for what to look for in a alcoholic.Thats it Im on the wagon!

FastMerc
06-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Im back from vegas glad to hear everyone had a great time and enjoyed the places I chose,sorry to hear of your misshap Zack.:D I never did hear from those Vegas Marauder people,I guess there to good! If there should be a 5th next year I will be there.

Ken
06-19-2006, 07:46 AM
I wasn't quoting you, baldy. :lol:Who You calling baldy?:D

Haggis
06-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Who You calling baldy?:D
Not you baldy, the other 'Baldy'. ;)

The one that mixes 87 octane and fire. :flamer:

KillJoy
06-19-2006, 08:37 AM
The one that mixes 87 octane and fire.

Actually, Barry did the mixing. I did the lighting! :D :flamer:

KillJoy

MM03MOK
06-19-2006, 08:42 AM
:flamer:

Yes......exactly!

Hack Goby
10-02-2006, 12:30 PM
I just found some more Pic`s of barry`s get together.We had alot of camera`s there but not many posted pic`s.Anyone else got any?

CRUZTAKER
10-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Mary's stuff is on another server.

Jerry, Mark, you, and I posted here.;)

Hack Goby
10-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Mary's stuff is on another server.

Jerry, Mark, you, and I posted here.;)
How do I get there?

Mike Poore
10-02-2006, 05:12 PM
How do I get there?
Hey Paul ....see U Thursday, buddy.

CRUZTAKER
10-02-2006, 06:34 PM
How do I get there?

I lost Mary's picture host....we will show you in Seymour.;)

MM03MOK
10-02-2006, 06:41 PM
I use Shutterfly

http://bunnyrun.shutterfly.com/action/?a=9EYtmbhs0ZHg

Easier than resizing them for the website.

alarmguy
10-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Barry, I'll bring you a CD of my pics. I got too busy....uh...lazy... to resize and post. There might be a good one or two in there somewhere. See you Fri.