PDA

View Full Version : Ford Race Team

teamrope
06-11-2006, 05:46 PM
ECM, here is the welcome e-mail I just got from The ford Drag team:

Here is the schedule for the rest of the season. This next Saturday is a Bremerton race. If you have never raced at Bremerton, you are in for a real treat. This place has the best racing atmosphere I have ever seen. Look for the Ford Drag Team tent.
June 17 (Sat) Points Race Bremerton Raceway
July 5 (Wed) Points Race Pacific Raceways
July 15 (Sa) Points Race Bremerton Raceway
July 28 (Fri) Points Race Pacific Raceways
Aug 11 (Fri) Points Race Pacific Raceways
Aug 19 (Sat) Double Points Bremerton Raceway
August 25 (Fri) Final - Double Points Pacific Raceways

Two very important races are the last two. They are DOUBLE POINTS. Currently our team is a very close 2nd place to Team NW F-Body (new gen camaro/Firebird cars).

Here is the CCC web site - www.carclubchallenge.com This is the site that when it is updated will show your name and where you are in the points standing as ian ndividual racer. There are Team points, and Individual racer points.
I will add your email address to the the team email distribution. No junk mail, only race/club related info.

As soon as I get a picuture of your car in the CCC competition, I will put the picture up on our www.forddragteam.com web site.

Looks like you are getting you Merc dialed in. :)

Kent Magruder (Team Capt.)
www.forddragteam.com

I know we have at least 2 13 second cars that have not been verified with a time slip yet, but I won't drop any screen names. :)

Racing with a club has its advantages over test and tune

Here is the website for Bremerton Raceway. http://www.bremertonraceway.com/

I raced there once and you can see the sound from the tree. Awsome place to race. :)