PDA

View Full Version : Bar Harbor

Tallboy
06-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Ok, after spending last week in Connecticut, I'll be spending next week in Bar Harbor. I remember seeing a couple MMs when I was there last time. Do we have any members in that neck of the woods? Anyone know any cool car stuff in that area?

Cobra25
06-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Hay Chuck , I've been looking in my mail box and haven't seen the key yet. Did you forget?

Hotrauder
06-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Chuck, there is nothing in Bar Harba but tourists and high priced food, drinks and real estate, oh and the Atlantic ocean-front side. Have fun. wish we were there. My best buddy growing up ownes the numba one Insurance and real estate agency there. Buy something expensive. Have a lobsta and some chowda and travel safe. Dennis:D Not that far to Gods Country, Halifax, N.S. Give Bobby Clobber a shout. Do the Schooner Brewery tour. Helen will make sure you guys get home ok.

Rhino
06-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Baaaa Haaa Baa was great when we went in 2003 for our Honeymoon. Lots of cool B&B's to choose from. Went on a whale watching tour via jet powered catamaran...was fun! But pricey! I hear there are some wicked good caaars there. :)

MAD-3R
06-24-2006, 09:44 AM
I use to live across the bay from Bar Harbor, in Winter Harbor. My dad was stationed there in the early 80's.