PDA

View Full Version : Winter Tires For Sale (mounted Complete Set)

MNMarauder
06-21-2006, 01:56 PM
I thought I'd post this first for local guys to ease shipping troubles...

I have a complete set of winter tires for sale.

All four tires with the larger rear tires (works perfect as far as ratio)
16 inch Rims and matching replica mercury hubcaps.
and a complete set of lug nuts.

ALL this mounted balanced and all that jazz. All that you have to do is stick them on your car.

Less then 400 miles on them this winter.

First 500 with local pick up gets them.

I am in Saint Paul MN 55116 if that helps.

MNMarauder
06-22-2006, 05:12 AM
I will also be selling a set of grey winter floor mats from the grand marquis that fit perfect in the marauder... and my Kenwood in dash DVD player and screen. Has inputs for navigation and television also but you have to buy the tuner. The screen is already wired for a mercury marauder. I haven't rully researched it yet but it will go for around 1100 dollars. it is at the shop right now getting inspected. again MN guys get first dids... once i get home and really get to sit down i am going to ebay the stuff or put it on the message board.

Thanks guys.

GarageMahal
06-22-2006, 08:15 PM
I will also be selling a set of grey winter floor mats from the grand marquis that fit perfect in the marauder... and my Kenwood in dash DVD player and screen. Has inputs for navigation and television also but you have to buy the tuner. The screen is already wired for a mercury marauder. I haven't rully researched it yet but it will go for around 1100 dollars. it is at the shop right now getting inspected. again MN guys get first dids... once i get home and really get to sit down i am going to ebay the stuff or put it on the message board.

Thanks guys.

Which model Kenwood?

jta

Grifter
06-23-2006, 06:55 AM
yeah, some more info on the deck.. :D