PDA

View Full Version : Next CSM Meet - U there Paul???

Dan
07-03-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm getting antsy for our next meet, guys and I think I'm gonna ask our friend Mr. Casey to host for us.

Paul, waddya think? You up to having us he!!raisers invading your nice, quiet, coastal paradise?

Best,

Dan

Paul T. Casey
07-09-2006, 06:24 AM
This sounds good to me. Now, everyone decide what a good daye is. Next weekend is out for me, I'm heading to the Eastern CT Auto Show at Dodd Stadium in Norwich. I also have a party to attend on the 29th of July. All other dates are open. Another idea is to do this on a Thursday as there is the weekly cruise at the beach we could hit. Traffic is also a non issue on Thursdays, whereas on the weekend it gets a little nuts around here. However, if we do go for a weekend, I can map out the sneaky back way for all to miss the bad stuff. I will just have to feed you some sort of mind erasing BBQ so you won't remember it once yoou leave. Everyone post up as to what date works, and I'll go from there.

Dan
07-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Paul,

It's your place. Give us a date that works best for you and I'll be there. Right now, just about any day in August is good for me.

Dan

Paul T. Casey
07-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Let's see how a Thursday works for folks. Anyone other than Dan interested. If a weekend is better, pipe up. I'd like to start planning.

Marauderoz
07-10-2006, 05:09 AM
Thursday beach cruise sounds great!

Any chance we can still get the sneaky back way map?

Carl

Dan
07-11-2006, 05:58 AM
I'd show on a Thursday for a cruise.

I'm flexible however this winds up going.

Best,

Dan

Dan
07-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Hey Paul,

Let's do what we can to get some of the MA crew to come down, too. Who do we have from up there? I know Mary is on the Cape, right? Anyone else?

Best,

Dan

MM03MOK
07-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Paul - which Thursday nights in August are cruise nights? 17th or the 24th?

Dan
07-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Tell us which date you prefer, Paul, and then we can all check in. :)

Mary - I hope you can make it. It'll be good to meet you after all this time. :D

Best,

Dan