PDA

View Full Version : Are there any MM owners in the Rocky Mount area

Blackmobile
07-05-2006, 07:42 PM
I just had a mini vacation and drove from Fla. to Rocky Mount, NC and I was curious if there were any MM member in that area. I ask this because in my entire travels I didn't see one MM between FLA and NC.

RoyLPita
07-06-2006, 04:59 AM
I believe that you missed One before your trip started.

SC Cheesehead
07-06-2006, 12:01 PM
I just had a mini vacation and drove from Fla. to Rocky Mount, NC and I was curious if there were any MM member in that area. I ask this because in my entire travels I didn't see one MM between FLA and NC.

We've got a couple Carolina Marauder members over near Raliegh, a couple over Greensboro way, and then the bunch down in Charlotte. There's also a couple of us in SC.

SCCH

Blackmobile
07-06-2006, 03:05 PM
I believe that you missed One before your trip started.

You got me Brian, I did see one. Just ONE, in 1800+ miles, and that ONE was at the gas station before getting on the road.

Blackmobile
07-06-2006, 03:10 PM
We've got a couple Carolina Marauder members over near Raliegh, a couple over Greensboro way, and then the bunch down in Charlotte. There's also a couple of us in SC.

SCCH

It's nice to know that they are really out there. I will keep an eye open for you Carolina members for my next trip, which is in Dec. to see if you guys have any meets going that time a year. The Carolina's is the furthest my MM will go that time of year.

fastblackmerc
07-06-2006, 05:24 PM
I live in the Raleigh area... Cary to be exact. I may be the closest MM.net / Carolina Marauder's member to Rocky Mount.