PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye Marauder T-Shirts

Daily 03
07-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I now have the Buckeye Marauder T-Shirts available. The regular sizes are $16 and the XL-6XL sizes are $18.
Still have the Caps with Buckeye Marauder embroidered on front for $13 and $16 with name also embroidered on the back. Colors White, Black, Grey, Maroon, and Blue.
Polo Shirts with Racing Collar and Cuffs and Buckeye Marauder embroidered on the left breast. $20 for regular sizes, $22 for XL-3XLsizes.
Shipping $4 for 1 or 2 items and $1 each for each additional item over two.

Thanks Dale

MarauderMark
07-10-2006, 04:06 PM
I now have the Buckeye Marauder T-Shirts available. The regular sizes are $16 and the XL-6XL sizes are $18.
Still have the Caps with Buckeye Marauder embroidered on front for $13 and $16 with name also embroidered on the back. Colors White, Black, Grey, Maroon, and Blue.
Polo Shirts with Racing Collar and Cuffs and Buckeye Marauder embroidered on the left breast. $20 for regular sizes, $22 for XL-3XLsizes.
Shipping $4 for 1 or 2 items and $1 each for each additional item over two.

Thanks Dale
Is this strickly fpr Buckeyes or can i get in on this too? Also got pics?:D

KillJoy
07-10-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't see why you cannot get one......

Perhaps Dale will chime in shortly.....

KillJoy

Daily 03
07-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Is this strickly fpr Buckeyes or can i get in on this too? Also got pics?:D

These items are for anybody that wants them. Cruztaker posted some pictures in February titled Buckeye Marauder Wear-II on the Buckeye Marauder Forum. The caps are Flex Fit Brand and sizes are S/M or L/XL. I have Blk, Maroon, Wht, Grey, or Blue. $13. I can have your name embroidered on the back for $3 more.
The Polo Shirts are Jerzees. I can get some colors. $20 regular sizes, $22 XL-3XL, and $24 for 4&5 XL. Name for $3 more.
T-Shirts are a little different then picture. $16 Regular sizes, $18 XL-6XL.
Let me know what you are interested in.
Thanks Dale