PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Breakfast at Cracker Barrel Sat 8am

Marauder_Santa
07-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Breakfast at Cracker Barrel (I75 and Delk Rd) Sat 7/15 8am.

After breakfast I'm going to Team Ford for my first Dyno.

Black Terror
07-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Should be there, looking forward to seeing your Dyno.

glassman99
07-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I'll be there. Can't dyno mine 'cause it broke.

Tallboy
07-12-2006, 06:37 PM
I'll be there. Can't dyno mine 'cause it broke.

What happened, Steve? Nothing serious, I hope.

You gonna be at the SSHS this year?

Glenn
07-12-2006, 06:50 PM
I will be at the breakfast, honest. I have work at Team Ford for the ever progressing MM and then a dyno. More improvements! See you there.

Glenn :burnout:

glassman99
07-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Just a blown tranny. I believe I lost third gear. Was able to drive it home though. Too much power....too little tranny...a bad combination that will lbe resolved by SSHS. Steve (See ya'all Saturday in the Taurus back-up mobile)

TAF
07-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I will be at the breakfast, honest. I have work at Team Ford for the ever progressing MM and then a dyno. More improvements! See you there.

Glenn :burnout:

I'll believe THAT^^^when I see it...

I heard you won't join us anymore (and now George won't either) 'cause they don't serve Kool-Aid at the Cracker Barrel :P ;) :rolleyes:

Donny Carlson
07-12-2006, 08:15 PM
It was one of the rare open Saturdays at work. Feh, I need to come up next week anyway for the tint. I'll try to make next month.

GAMike
07-13-2006, 07:28 AM
I'll believe THAT^^^when I see it...

I heard you won't join us anymore (and now George won't either) 'cause they don't serve Kool-Aid at the Cracker Barrel :P ;) :rolleyes:

Hmmmm Lets see...grab 4 sugar caddies of ajoining tables....Pour sugar into cup get a 1/2 cup of orange syrup from waitress, mix........ pour ice water from your table glass and mix again...........Cool Aid!!!!:banana: No excuses now that all know the formula lol..........

Me? I'm the newbie, and I'll shut up now:D

White Knuckles
07-13-2006, 05:45 PM

Well last time we all went down to Team, all we saw was the underside (good lookin' Exhaust, though)of my MM as it was perched 10 ft in the air while Jason and Scott were out galavantin' around on all that Mod $.
Well Trilogy 131 is home now and living up to all my expectations:D
Unfortunately I'll have to miss this month's soiree as I promised my better half a little R&R in FL this weekend.
Next month I hope.

Glenn
07-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Todd:

Don't like Kool-Aid. I will definately be at Cracker Barrel.

Glenn