PDA

View Full Version : Spotted on 295 south/ WW bridge 4:30 PM

merc6
07-14-2006, 02:32 PM
I saw you comming in the merge lane and slowed down so you could get in. It was around 4:30 ish. Black MM in Va with Va tags is what I saw. I'm black with tx tags and black reflective inserts.

Bluerauder
07-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I saw you comming in the merge lane and slowed down so you could get in. It was around 4:30 ish. Black MM in Va with Va tags is what I saw. I'm black with tx tags and black reflective inserts.

Think that I saw the same guy back in May. Don't think he's a member here.

I passed a Black MM on the Woodrow Wilson Bridge (Capital Beltway/I-95/495) headed toward Virginia around 4:30 PM yesterday. I was in the fast lane and he was in the center lane on the bridge. I tapped the horn as I passed him and waved (using the super-secret Marauder signal .. ) No reaction. I slowed and he came up alongside .... not even a glance over ... not even sure that he noticed me or the Blue MM. Don't thnk that he's a member here ... my age--50 ish, gray hair, plain Virginia plates starting with "JBL-".

Come out, come out ... whereever your are !!!

Mebot
07-15-2006, 04:21 PM
I saw a black MM back in May, going down Rt 50 in Fairfax. (this was before I had my MM). I pulled next to him and gave him the thumbs up, but he didn't glance over or look or anything.

Is he that daft that he doesn't realize what kind of car he has?!