PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Aware Dealer in Hunt Valley Area?

Agent M79
07-16-2006, 04:11 PM
I've only a few more miles before I hit 36,000 miles. I have only a few nagging things to fix and discovered one big thing (maybe) on my way here: Cruise Control no worky.

I am working in and temporarily housed in the Hunt Valley/Cockeysville area and need to have it looked at. Anyone have good things about the FLM dealers in the area?

DEFYANT
07-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Check out this thread. Safford LM seems to be a very up on Marauders

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27801

Post #2 has the contact info.

I never delt with them before, just at the car show.

Cheeseheadbob
07-17-2006, 05:56 AM
Dulaney Lincoln-Mercury at York and Ridgely roads is quite able. I have taken my car in there for minor stuff and they are pompt, competent, and curteous. The techs love to work on something other than changing the oil on some blue hair's Grand Marquis!
I've only a few more miles before I hit 36,000 miles. I have only a few nagging things to fix and discovered one big thing (maybe) on my way here: Cruise Control no worky.

I am working in and temporarily housed in the Hunt Valley/Cockeysville area and need to have it looked at. Anyone have good things about the FLM dealers in the area?

Agent M79
07-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Yep, that looks good'n'close too! Thanks!

Dulaney Lincoln-Mercury at York and Ridgely roads is quite able. I have taken my car in there for minor stuff and they are pompt, competent, and curteous. The techs love to work on something other than changing the oil on some blue hair's Grand Marquis!

ctrlraven
07-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah Dulaney Lincoln-Mercury would be your best bet because they are so close but Safford L/M is where I bought and have my MM serviced, they are very good about things and quick....as a dealership can be :lol:

Agent M79
07-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Dulaney fixed it.

Next week they are going to see if they can fix where the vent insert in the dashboard is rubbing on the windshield and causing a very annoying squeak.

Marauderman
07-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey guy! Great to know that your problem has been fixed to your pleasure--but I have to say--as sadly as you had to leave us--you need to leave us and post a new area club name--DARN!--I reallly miss you guys and stuff you contributed to us hear and our group meetings with all you great inputs..!!==You two were great and will be a big help to the northern MM'ers........BTW--Any chance of MVIV still --would love to have you there with us!!!!!????????