PDA

View Full Version : Big JLT sale 7/18/06 - 7/31/06 Check it out...

Tucker
07-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Big JLT sale 7/18/06 – 7/31/06
It’s been awhile I know, but we’ll do this one good. :D
The sale will be as follows:
All orders over $150 that include any of the JLT intake kits will receive a full 10% off the total, including the shipping.
This includes all JLT Ram Air and Cold Air intakes and even the truck and 05-up GT kits with the tuners. That’s over $58 in savings on the one kit!!!
PLUS, we will include a FREE JLT T-Shirt in every order We have Med. Large, XL and 2X
*while supplies last*
Don’t forget, we sell all METCO Performance Solutions pulleys and suspension parts plus SCT Meters and tuners. Our X-2 tuners are pre loaded with performance tunes for the Marauder with 3 tunes including 87, 91 & 93 fuel tunes
So grab that JLT RAI and a set of METCO Idler pulleys or a SCT X-2 for your Marauder and receive 10% off your total order!!! Save big time.

Be sure to put your T-shirt size in the comments box and use the discount code JLT#1 in the discount code box on the order form page.
If you do not put in the code you will not get the discount. Make sure you see the discount applied in your total.
If you have ANY questions please feel free to call (best) email (2nd best) or PM (3rd best) us and we will gladly answer them.
Big thanks to all the forum members for your support over the years. :beerchug:
PS. For those of you who placed orders today or yesterday, I do apologize, but this was a last minute decision. Thank you for your order and your understanding.
Jay Tucker:beer:
JLT Performance Inc.

playbackreks
07-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Right after I ordered mine!!! That always happens to me... I tell everyone to look out for specials after I place my orders.

Tucker
07-18-2006, 06:47 PM
Sorry man.
This is something that bothers me everytime. Problem is, (well I shouldn't call it a problem) orders come in all day everyday.
How about this? Email me your mailing info and shirt size or take a look at the web site for some other Marauder parts for the discount and shirt.
I don't have your spoiler or Magnaflows, but do have other great parts.

Jay :)

supa_carrot
07-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Tucker, if the product costs less than $150 but with shipping, it is over $150 will you still be adding the 10% discount? Hopefully, you will be, but if not I will still be ordering a CAI in the next few days. Thanks.

Tucker
07-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Tucker, if the product costs less than $150 but with shipping, it is over $150 will you still be adding the 10% discount? Hopefully, you will be, but if not I will still be ordering a CAI in the next few days. Thanks.
Your good. The Marauder kit totals $155 with the shipping, so it will discount it.
Thanks
Jay

Tucker
07-19-2006, 12:17 PM
We also have METCO drive shaft loops in stock for the Marauder.

supa_carrot
07-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Sounds great Tucker, expect an order on a Marauder CAI from me in a few short days. I can't wait, to get it under my hood!

supa_carrot
07-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Just ordered, my JLT CAI can't wait! According to the email my mother recieved it shipped today, hopefully it will be here, early next week. I won't be able to stand myself untill it comes in, but I'll live.

Krytin
07-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Just ordered, my JLT CAI can't wait! According to the email my mother recieved it shipped today, hopefully it will be here, early next week. I won't be able to stand myself untill it comes in, but I'll live.

You won't be disapointed! Watch the hose clamp alignment so they don't rub under the hood (ask me how I know!) These units will fit very nice under the hood if you take the time to align the system and position the clamps. Dont hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.
Paul

DEFYANT
07-22-2006, 06:51 AM
What is your price for the DS loop?

DefyantExWife
07-22-2006, 06:59 AM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/TAPSSMILEYS/bop.gif . .

Tucker
07-22-2006, 07:14 AM
$60 shipped

Jay

MM03MOK
07-22-2006, 07:14 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/TAPSSMILEYS/bop.gif . .I liked you bopping so I added it to our collection! :bop1:

Mebot
07-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Jay, I just ordered my cold-air intake and I added a SCT X-calibrator 2 to the order to save with that 10% discount.

I'm still kind of new with the custom tuning and custom chips, other than what I've read in threads here on Mercurymarauder.net. Do I need to give you any information about my MM to put on the SCT X-calibrator before you ship it?

my MM is bone stock and no upgrades except for the two perfomances pieces I just ordered. I assume the calibration comes standard with the 3.55 or 4.10 custom tunes?

Anyways, thanks for the discount! i'm looking forward to getting that cold-air intake in the car :D

Tucker
07-31-2006, 04:48 AM
Mebot, thanks for the order.
The X-2 will come pre loaded for your Marauder with 3 tunes for 87, 91 and 93 fuels. Plus all the adjustability for things such as gears, tire size, MAF swaps, Injectors, timing and tons more.

Don't let the amount it does scare you, as about all you will be doing is telling it what octane fuel you will be running and what year, make and model car you have. It does the rest.

Thanks

Jay

mrjones
07-31-2006, 09:59 AM
Allright Jay, I'm looking forward to the sucking sound! Just got in on the last day of the sale!

Tucker
07-31-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the order, mrjones. This shipped out today.

Jay

supa_carrot
07-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Allright Jay, I'm looking forward to the sucking sound! Just got in on the last day of the sale!

You will definately love the sucking sound. When you put the pedal down and it starts sucking it really turns heads.

mrjones
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks! That was quick!

Tucker
08-02-2006, 06:19 PM
I'd like to thank you all for a great sale. Some really took advantage of the 10% getting Metco and SCT products in conjunction with the JLT intake. Good deal guys. I think this was good for us all.
Thanks and feel free to contact me for any other parts you may need.:beer:
Jay