PDA

View Full Version : Broken links on innovativeinterceptors.com

Mebot
07-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Hey, it just doesn't seem to be my luck this week.

I can't access Interior Dress up or Exterior dress up links on innovativeinterceptor.com. I just keep getting sent to a domain site.

Again I ask, am I the only one or is this a problem for other people too? Hopefully innovative can re-registed their site. This must be a month for a lot of vendor's websites to expire or something.

STLR FN
07-19-2006, 07:39 AM

I can't access Interior Dress up or Exterior dress up links on innovativeinterceptor.com. I just keep getting sent to a domain site.

Again I ask, am I the only one or is this a problem for other people too? Hopefully innovative can re-registed their site. This must be a month for a lot of vendor's websites to expire or something.I got a Domain Site as soon as I clicked on Innovative's site. So you're not alone.

Zack
07-19-2006, 07:54 AM

Again I ask, am I the only one or is this a problem for other people too? Hopefully innovative can re-registed their site. This must be a month for a lot of vendor's websites to expire or something.

What are you, the website police?
Pick up the phone, but dont use it for window shopping, k?

Mebot
07-19-2006, 08:17 AM
piss off

I'm just reporting broken links. I'd like to browse on the website first, i'm not intending to purchase anything just yet.

RF Overlord
07-19-2006, 09:07 AM
The links work fine for me... :confused:

RoyLPita
07-19-2006, 09:21 AM
I notified Wes of the situation and it must have been taken care of.

Mebot
07-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I notified Wes of the situation and it must have been taken care of.

Thanks Roy. I'm not policing every website, but it's aggravating to try and browse one and not have the links work. If I can make an effort to draw attention to it so it can be fixed, then not only am I doing this for myself, but for others as well.

RoyLPita
07-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks Roy. I'm not policing every website, but it's aggravating to try and browse one and not have the links work. If I can make an effort to draw attention to it so it can be fixed, then not only am I doing this for myself, but for others as well.

Glad to be of help to my friends and members here.

Zack
07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
piss off

I like you :banana: